Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

BBZ8800

Never really noticed him, whats he like as a player?

A rare kind of a player.
1,91 cm tall Cm.
Technical, good passes, good dribbler for his height.
Yer, he offers of lot of physical presence and muscles also.

If you clone Paulinho and some Barca's DNA technical player into one person.

Saladin

We are apparently linked with Milinkovic-Savic.

This guy is a force to be reckoned with; Only player I would love to see us getting more than Thiago. Not even Pjanic is above Alcantara for us, in my opinion. But this guy is so strong, has momentum, brilliant passing and an amazing technique.

14 goals and 6 assists in in 3465 minutes (roughly 38 games) is an amazing goal/assists pr. game ratio. 0,54 goals pr. game scored or assisted; 8 times MOTM. 2,8 aerials won pr. game, 1,6 key passes per game, 0.9 interceptions and 1.5 tackles pr. game.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Isn’t he heavily linked with Juve? Think his father even said the other day that it would be the perfect club for him.

BenRobbins

I think the plan his father wants for him is move to Juve then Real in a few years.

Can't See juve forking out 100 million asking price though. Will have to sell a few big names.

BBZ8800

I think the plan his father wants for him is move to Juve then Real in a few years.

Can't See juve forking out 100 million asking price though. Will have to sell a few big names.

We will buy Pjanic from them for 80m.
They will buy Savic for 100m.
Then in 2 years, someone will buy Savic for 150m from them.

Classical Juve.

Classical Juve.

I like Savic too, but he plays in a five man midfield for Lazio which has plenty of cover that allows him to bomb up the pitch and play his natural game. He reminds me of Pogba both in his style of play and the way he was employed in Italy. At Juve Pogba had the perfect players to complement him in midfield which covered his flaws and let him shine. He is now being exposed at United with lesser midfield partners.

I have the same worries with Savic. I fear he won't cut it in a 3 man midfield though I'd prefer him over Thiago.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Classical Juve.

You do realize Savic is pretty much the same player as Pogba right? The kind of player you hated for years on this forum and called for overhyped and overrated all the time.

Givenchy

You do realize Savic is pretty much the same player as Pogba right? The kind of player you hated for years on this forum and called for overhyped and overrated all the time.

tbf Savic isn't running around pouting with red and blue streaks in his hair which many people hate on Pogba for

he'll end up at Juve as said above.

BenRobbins

hopefully United get him ahead of Madrid i heard they are linked also

I would be very suprised, we just signed fred for the midfield. £48 million.

I think PSG are interested but difficult with FFP.

I think he will move for about 70 million to juve.

Joan

ffp?

Don't worry about that.

They can spend up to 250 m this summer.

We've been explained.

Home of Barca Fans