CL | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Olympiakos 3-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I fear not. I can drink tea, Englishman style, while everything around me is flying in the air. Hurricanes are overrated anyway. :coffee:

At minute 78 I plan to invade the pitch naked and hug Messi.
If you want I can draw a "barcaforum.com" sign on my back or.....lower if you want, for the price of one beer and bringing my powers back. :cheers:

I will give you your powers if you promise not to do it. :lol:

henias

--Denis--Suarez--Deulofeu--
--Iniesta--Busquets--Rakitic
-Alba-Umtiti-Pique-Semedo-
------------Ter Stegen---------------

This would be my lineup. I would definitely sub in Roberto, Paulinho and Gomes, or probably Messi in late game if necessary. If not Messi should be rested.

henias

I fear not. I can drink tea, Englishman style, while everything around me is flying in the air. Hurricanes are overrated anyway. :coffee:

At minute 78 I plan to invade the pitch naked and hug Messi.
If you want I can draw a "barcaforum.com" sign on my back or.....lower if you want, for the price of one beer and bringing my powers back. :cheers:

Fkin do it mate. :lol: Nothing better than having to feel the golden touch of the god on your back. I will die in peace that way.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pre-match presser:

Paulinho: "I feel completely adapted and I feel the support of all my teammates. It is a privilege to play next to Messi"
"I am ready to run for him so that with his quality decide any match."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Paulinho:

"It is a great satisfaction to play the Champions League, in life you have to take advantage of the opportunities that you are given, not just me but anyone." "When I arrived, there was perhaps some mistrust. I always want to return the trust for those who believed in me, to give everything and to help my companions to obtain victories ".

"In Barça I can contribute in attack, always trying to improve. I always played in the same position, with three midfielders, in Barça and in the national team. The coach gives me freedom to score, to give assists. "

Windhook

Would rest Messi for this one.

I've never seen Messi run out of gas and the reason is the single thing some people here accuse him of - playing most of the matches at walking pace, 70-80% of the time. In the end it's about his age, he is not 23 anymore to dribble past 4-5 defenders at a time like some ordinary thing. Also given the shit form and injuries of half of the Barca players... it's like the Argentina squad.

xXKonan

DMW6PyuWAAIm6Wd.jpg

Squad list.

Alba Injured and Verm and Vidal Discarded while Paco makes the squad.

Givenchy

Pre-match presser:

Paulinho: "I feel completely adapted and I feel the support of all my teammates. It is a privilege to play next to Messi"
"I am ready to run for him so that with his quality decide any match."

damn I love this guy :lol:

R

reaper

I've never seen Messi run out of gas and the reason is the single thing some people here accuse him of - playing most of the matches at walking pace, 70-80% of the time. In the end it's about his age, he is not 23 anymore to dribble past 4-5 defenders at a time like some ordinary thing. Also given the shit form and injuries of half of the Barca players... it's like the Argentina squad.

I would not rest for any other reason than why risk him? Some Olympiacos player could go in two footed and we have risked our global star for what? 3 points off Olympiacos we would get with or without Messi? Olympiacos are experiencing their worst season in a decade. This is the game Valverde should experiment with - not the Atletico game.

Windhook

I would not rest for any other reason than why risk him? Some Olympiacos player could go in two footed and we have risked our global star for what?

I agree with you on the injury risk, but this is the Champions League. The most important competition in the world, on a club level. Every appearance and goal counts. If you remember Messi played against Leverkusen in 2015, that strange Lucho lineup. Kaptoum, Samper, Gumbau and Juan Camara all took part.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Matchday!

Any news about weather in Barca? There won't be anything of that storm hopefully.

Home of Barca Fans