Administrator
Staff member
Champions League group stage Round 3

20462440.png
-
2762604.png

Wednesday, October 18, 20:45

--------

Valverde against the team he coached for 3 seasons.

Neymessi

Now this is a match we should rotate for.

But valverde rotated a bit vs atletico so I don't know who to rest here.

FCBfan22

---------- -Ter Stegen----------
Semedo---Masche---Umtiti---Digne
-------------Busquets-----------
-------Gomes--------Iniesta-----
Deulofeu------Suarez-------Denis

That is what I would go with, if we want to rotate a bit. If we are not winning at the half, bring on Messi for Iniesta with Denis dropping into midfield. If that is not enough, sub Gomes and release the Kraken in RCM.

dakt

If the hurricane hits north of Iberian peninsula ... rain will be least of worries.

I fear not. I can drink tea, Englishman style, while everything around me is flying in the air. Hurricanes are overrated anyway. :coffee:

At least noone will notice tears in your eyes when you witness Messi bossing it at zenith of his career. :coffee:

At minute 78 I plan to invade the pitch naked and hug Messi.
If you want I can draw a "barcaforum.com" sign on my back or.....lower if you want, for the price of one beer and bringing my powers back. :cheers:

JerseyAddict

I fear not. I can drink tea, Englishman style, while everything around me is flying in the air. Hurricanes are overrated anyway. :coffee:
If you want I can draw a "barcaforum.com" sign on my back or.....lower if you want, for the price of one beer and bringing my powers back. :cheers:

You can do what is popular in Croatia at concerts... Ripp off your shirt and start to cry on your knees in front of Messi.

and have a tattoo of Messi in a heart or something...

Alik

Do it.

Home of Barca Fans