CL | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Olympiakos 3-1

Alik

For visualization
DMcAP6yXUAIyBm2.jpg

So lame. None of our actual starters have been rested. Apart from Semedo, if he can even be called that and who doesn't need it. Only positive is Deulofeu on and not a 442 or Gomes/Rakitic on...

JedBanker

My guess is Valverde is to frightened of not getting a result at the Camp Nou therefore plays this line-up rather than a rotational one. Sad that its come to this, i would've loved to see Denis getting a go as well as Semendo, at this rate not quite sure why we even bough Semendo if he is just going to be used as a squad rotational player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He isnt neglecting La Masia players at all.

Let's not even discuss Alena or B team. He is not doing anyone a favor with overplaying Iniesta and Busquets in matches like these. Obvious guys to jump in there are Denis and Roberto while also releasing the place for another youngster - Semedo.

JamDav1982

Let's not even discuss Alena or B team. He is not doing anyone a favor with overplaying Iniesta and Busquets in matches like these. Obvious guys to jump in there are Denis and Roberto while also releasing the place for another youngster - Semedo.

If Alena or any B team player played tonight it would be 5 games in 12 days I think if they were to play again on Thursday.

Fine to keep them seperate just now and let the keep to their B team programme and improving at that level in my opinion.

If it gets to CL qualifiction and less B team games or cup games and still not involved that will be worrying.

Iniesta has not even played all that many minutes according to graphs put up on here.

Denis would like to have seen play though.

mesiesta

Very good team! The only change I would made on this is Semedo instead of Iniesta (with Bob playing as CM)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Come on, Suarez. Where the fuck is your finishing? 1 goal in his last 10 CL games..

Home of Barca Fans