2837218_xbig-lnd.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Four Barcelona players representing Spain

Mateu Morey
Sergio Gomez
Juan Miranda
Abel Ruiz

Captain Abel Ruiz and Valencia starlet Ferran Torres thought to be Spain's biggest talents in a tournament where Iniesta, Ronaldinho and others made waves.

DKWma7gW4AY0zAW.jpg:large

Galning

I read somewhere Nigeria is banned/being investigated for cheating during the last edition? It was something related to player ages. Not sure if true, can someone confirm?

Jenks

We should have a chance if Dortmund don't recall Sancho! I would say Spain are favourites though.

khaled_a_d

Spain is trailing 1-2 at half time
Mateu Morey out of injury, Spain from what I've seen is a mess, way inferior to the Brazilians

khaled_a_d

btw, surprised that you guys are rulling African teams out, they are usually favorites in such age group due to their early growth spurt

2emedo

I watched the brazil vs spain game and i must say that ferran torres is a must sign, showed brilliance when with the ball, same can be said for alanzinho, he played some sleek one twos while Abel Ruiz seemed lazy and dormant for most of the game.Mateu morey showed he was a beast for all of the 30mins he played and Sergio gomez should not be playing on the wing he is a better AM

khaled_a_d

I watched the brazil vs spain game and i must say that ferran torres is a must sign, showed brilliance when with the ball, same can be said for alanzinho, he played some sleek one twos while Abel Ruiz seemed lazy and dormant for most of the game.Mateu morey showed he was a beast for all of the 30mins he played and Sergio gomez should not be playing on the wing he is a better AM

Welcome to the forum
Abel is kind of a weird player, he has all the tools but seem a bit lazy and very wasteful. could either be a no body or the next big thing

Home of Barca Fans