U-17 World Cup 2017

Yannik

1-0 to us vs Brazil.
We are sure as hell not playing very good, but we are letting them play worse.

Mesmar

Wow.I said I am proud of young Iranian players who played so well despite their little preparations . What does politics have to do with being proud of my nation and if you ever have been in a museum you shoud know why.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A goal made in La Masia.

Miranda starting it, Abel Ruiz to Sergio Gomez who gives Spain the lead against England in the final!

La Masia is back?

We have some good talent but Valverde like Lucho will let them rot on the B team for so long that they'll want to leave the club. Then they'll have great success at their new club and we'll look to buy them back at exorbitant fees or we'll sit in their threads crying about what could've been.

Neeraj

England been the better team. But to be fair, you can see some of the raw skill that the Spanish kids possess, it's just that at this age physical development plays a huge role, and you can see England power past them; their goals were all very basic and simple. You can see why they are dominating the youth competitions but still fail to show up at the senior levels where the physical attributes are evened out.

Home of Barca Fans