User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: U-17 World Cup 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,335
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    U-17 World Cup 2017

    U-17 World Cup starting this week in India


  2. #2
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,335
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Four Barcelona players representing Spain

    Mateu Morey
    Sergio Gomez
    Juan Miranda
    Abel Ruiz

    Captain Abel Ruiz and Valencia starlet Ferran Torres thought to be Spain's biggest talents in a tournament where Iniesta, Ronaldinho and others made waves.


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,137
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spain playing their first game tomorrow against Brazil.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,424
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read somewhere Nigeria is banned/being investigated for cheating during the last edition? It was something related to player ages. Not sure if true, can someone confirm?

  5. #5
    New signing

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    SMH

    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    I read somewhere Nigeria is banned/being investigated for cheating during the last edition? It was something related to player ages. Not sure if true, can someone confirm?
    Sadly this is true, sometimes my people have no shame

    Link below from the bbc.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-older-than-17

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,126
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tip England to win that thing.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should have a chance if Dortmund don't recall Sancho! I would say Spain are favourites though.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,412
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spain is trailing 1-2 at half time
    Mateu Morey out of injury, Spain from what I've seen is a mess, way inferior to the Brazilians

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,412
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw, surprised that you guys are rulling African teams out, they are usually favorites in such age group due to their early growth spurt

  10. #10
    New signing

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched the brazil vs spain game and i must say that ferran torres is a must sign, showed brilliance when with the ball, same can be said for alanzinho, he played some sleek one twos while Abel Ruiz seemed lazy and dormant for most of the game.Mateu morey showed he was a beast for all of the 30mins he played and Sergio gomez should not be playing on the wing he is a better AM

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,412
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2emedo View Post
    I watched the brazil vs spain game and i must say that ferran torres is a must sign, showed brilliance when with the ball, same can be said for alanzinho, he played some sleek one twos while Abel Ruiz seemed lazy and dormant for most of the game.Mateu morey showed he was a beast for all of the 30mins he played and Sergio gomez should not be playing on the wing he is a better AM
    Welcome to the forum
    Abel is kind of a weird player, he has all the tools but seem a bit lazy and very wasteful. could either be a no body or the next big thing

  12. #12
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iran dominating Germany right now.So proud of you boys.Score 1-0 for Iran.

  13. #13
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesmar View Post
    Iran dominating Germany right now.So proud of you boys.Score 1-0 for Iran.
    Are you proud of being a biggest terror state and biggest sponsor of the terror in the world?

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,178
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Are you proud of being a biggest terror state and biggest sponsor of the terror in the world?
    Fucking trolling in overdrive now.

    Stop being so bitter due to your team being shite.

  15. #15
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow.I said I am proud of young Iranian players who played so well despite their little preparations . What does politics have to do with being proud of my nation and if you ever have been in a museum you shoud know why.