Lliga | Round 8: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-1

M

MessiCam

Im pretty sure we wint win to be honest. Post fifa break match, pathetico away, messidependencia again with him traveling the world playing at high altitude in Ecuador.
I would put messi on the bench for this one to avoid injuries and give a needed resr. Just play for a draw and sub him on in the 60th minute. Best case scenario we steal a win but im glad with a point given the circumstances.

Forgot about the altitude factor in Ecuador... I'd also bench Messi with that being the case.

draconifire

Will be our hardest game this season, given all the circumstances. Highly likely that it will end up in a draw.

vlad

If teams in la liga before gave 110% against barca, this season they will give 150% effort

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Didn't drop points away to them in the league since the Tata season. Winning it by one late goal in every season Lucho was in charge. Can you guess which same player who scored that winner against them three times in a row during Lucho? Exactly. Messi. Crazy stat. At least one of those games he came off the bench because of the international break, same situation we will be in now.

Last edited:

barcafan161

Got to think our unbeaten start comes to an end here. Not that we will lose but of all the games we could drop points this is it.

T

TS88

I am going with Atletico to win. I think Messi is going to come back very fatigued after these qualifiers and we all know he is the heart and soul of this team. 1-0 win for Atletico.

Machina

Atlético Madrid will not give tickets to travelling Barcelona fans when the teams meet at the Wanda Metropolitano. [Diario AS]

Horatio

You're welcome
We'll win. Barca is entering the game from an underdog position with little to no supporters. This will keep the players calm and they will surprise expectations.

Home of Barca Fans