Barca schedule

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
20iz4g4.jpg

Messi983

Atletico and Athletic will be tough and I'd be happy if we can get at least 3 points from those two games.

Valverde should be able to make some good rotation in other games without us losing points though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Should rest Iniesta vs Juve - play for a draw and keep the team as fresh as possible vs Valencia

Messi983

If we win against Olympiacos then we should be able to rest most of the first team players in Juve game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
In the next month Barca plays only one match at Camp Nou :scared:

1508711454903.jpg

Those games away to Bilbao, Leganes and Valencia will be very tough. Not very optimistic considering how we looked in away games so far. Afraid we will drop points in two of those games if we don't improve drastically.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If we won against Olympiacos and Sporting we can lose against Juve for less than 3 goals and still finish first in our group.
True. But I am talking about the best possible scenario and the only possible scenario when the coach of ours would not opt for the best available XI!

Alik

4 tough liga matches in a row. Oddly enough, Sevilla might turn out to be the easiest of them.

JerseyAddict

15 points in the pocket ;)

Joke aside,13 would do fine. I could see some "resting" vs Sporting and I do think we could win at Bernabeu. Just to show that Uncle Flo who Barça is.

Home of Barca Fans