Who could replace Suarez?

henias

Dybala? Heck no. I just feel he's too similar to Messi, left footed; even Dembele is largely left footed. Dybala and Messi cant really coexist together. Even Neymar who tried to play a similar style to Messi, ended up in a disaster. I really dont know why Dybala is such a huge favourite to join us. He lacks height as well.

I would go for Griezmann honestly. He can interchange between a winger and a striker and can be very versatile. Mbappe would be good but very unlikely he would join. Icardi would be a little slow and a little overhyped imo. And I just dont trust in Argentina players ALTHOUGH Icardi can seriously build up some chemistry that can be beneficial for Messi in the upcoming wc.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Suarez won't be leaving, especially with Messi yet to sign his contract, i believe we could bring in Griezmann regardless.

Griezmann-Suarez-Messi could work, can also play Messi slightly behind Griezmann-Suarez

also MSG :2guns:

Zincubus

Banned
Just dreaming of course but I'd be happy to sacrifice Suarez and offer him back to Liverpool with 200 million cash and get Coutinho, Firmino ( to replace Suarez ) and either one of Mane or Salah ..,

malvolio

Griezmann is too versatile for the role. I would like someone who is clinical in front of goal and a nightmare to man mark for the opposition defenses.
When we bought Suarez he gave us just that. Dembele or Messi can do what Griezmann does, but neither of the three can replicate a prime Luis Suarez as a lone striker up front.

Home of Barca Fans