Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 7
Sunday, October 1, 16.15 CET
20462440.png
-
2767808.png

-------

Las Palmas just dismissed their coach Manolo Marquez and hired former Valencia coach Paco Ayestaran. They are currently 15th on the table and will look to bounce back under new manager. Last season we crushed them at Camp Nou 5-0.

This is the last match before international break so I am guessing there will no big rotations.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes. Police say they will ensure full protection for the game and that it can go on.

But you never know. Won't be surprised if I see Spanish Paramilitary Police entering and seizing the stadium like it was the Spanish Civil War all over again. The Central Gov in Madrid making one bad decision after the other.

BigBarcaBoy

Yes. Police say they will ensure full protection for the game and that it can go on.

But you never know. Won't be surprised if I see Spanish Paramilitary Police entering and seizing the stadium like it was the Spanish Civil War all over again. The Central Gov in Madrid making one bad decision after the other.

Thanks, yes the madrid government seem to be intent on following franco's path

Last edited:

mesiesta

This one is MUST WIN, since I'm expecting us to lose a lot of points after international break. We are playing pretty much all difficult away games before Christmas and considering our away form, I am not so optimistic.

October 14 - Atletico - Barcelona
October 29 - Athletic - Barcelona
November 5 - Barcelona - Sevilla (the only Spanish top team that we will face at home)
November 26 - Valencia - Barcelona
December 10 - Villareal - Barcelona
December 23 - Real Madrid - Barcelona
January 14 - Real Sociedad - Barcelona

If we will manage to not lose so many points in those games, we will face all of them in Camp Nou in the second part of the season, so this part of the season is very important and win over Las Palmas in this circumstances is a must.

Alik

November 5 - Barcelona - Sevilla (the only Spanish top team that we will face at home)

Daaaamn, that's horrible. That's the most difficult run we've had in years, right?

M

MessiCam

My only wishes for the game is that the 4-4-2 formation is thrown out and hopefully never used again as well as Rakitic being benched.

Other than that I hope Valverde settles on a starting 11. Need to get some continuity going.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
This one is MUST WIN, since I'm expecting us to lose a lot of points after international break. We are playing pretty much all difficult away games before Christmas and considering our away form, I am not so optimistic.

If we will manage to not lose so many points in those games, we will face all of them in Camp Nou in the second part of the season, so this part of the season is very important and win over Las Palmas in this circumstances is a must.
What is it with being scheduled vs sociedad away in the winter time??

Home of Barca Fans