Lliga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Las Palmas 3-0

Hidz

Las Palmas will play in this 'special' shirt this afternoon.

[tw]914430897587392512[/tw]

BarçaBarça

This one is MUST WIN, since I'm expecting us to lose a lot of points after international break. We are playing pretty much all difficult away games before Christmas and considering our away form, I am not so optimistic.

October 14 - Atletico - Barcelona
October 29 - Athletic - Barcelona
November 5 - Barcelona - Sevilla (the only Spanish top team that we will face at home)
November 26 - Valencia - Barcelona
December 10 - Villareal - Barcelona
December 23 - Real Madrid - Barcelona
January 14 - Real Sociedad - Barcelona

If we will manage to not lose so many points in those games, we will face all of them in Camp Nou in the second part of the season, so this part of the season is very important and win over Las Palmas in this circumstances is a must.

Wow, that is a very hard schedule! Quite frightening, but also a bit exciting to see how far Valverde can push this team in terms of performances against great opposition.

clemente

They will play with a spanish flag on their shirts, pathetic bitch fucks, I guess I'm gonna have to hate them from now on even though they have our players, hope we drown them 9-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Shit. Would rather they played. Will be tougher on the team if we have to cram it in later date.

clemente

This wont be postponed, either we play or concede the 3-0.. Thats more goals than we conceded this season.

Home of Barca Fans