Lliga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Las Palmas 3-0

henias

Aleix Vidal is terrible. Clueless af, a defensive liability as well. Without Semedo or Dembele, we lack alot of pace. Suarez is just frustrating to watch. These problems are bound to catch up on us in the CL matches.

M

MessiCam

Yep, hopefully we can just get through the group unscathed and regroup in the January transfer window.

That said, what is Valverde’s fascination with the 4-4-2? Beside it not suiting Barcelona, the football world has long forgotten about it... Using it to accommodate Suárez is the only thing I can think of, which if that is the case it would be better to play Messi on the wing again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After poor performances me managed to play even worse.

Responded in 2nd half but still very much underwhelming.

Zuti

First half was horrendous, and one could say it was a special game considering the circumstances, one could, IF it weren't for that game vs Sporting which was awful, and today we just continued in a similar manner. So the display in first half is inexcusable. I'm actually baffled that we did not drop any points since the start of the season considering how we play most of the time, not that I'm complaining, but just have a feeling that we're gonna have a brutal wakeup call once we face a tough opposition. I hope I'm wrong though.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am surprised to see a lack of mention of current events to put things into perspective.

The fact that people are getting beaten up just a couple of yards away outside of Camp Nou would definitely affect the players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am surprised to see a lack of mention of current events to put things into perspective.

The fact that people are getting beaten up just a couple of yards away outside of Camp Nou would definitely affect the players.

I know. Lack of concentration is expected. But how do you explain lack of heart?

Horatio

You're welcome
I know. Lack of concentration is expected. But how do you explain lack of heart?

Your post sounds very romantic, but we both know it doesn't make sense. Being emotionally strucken can affect your motivation as easily.

Alik

This.

Being forced to play, in an empty stadium, whilst hundreds of Catalans were busy getting their heads bashed in.

Who actually cares about the match. Shouldn't even have been played.

Horatio

You're welcome
This.

Being forced to play, in an empty stadium, whilst hundreds of Catalans were busy getting their heads bashed in.

Who actually cares about the match. Shouldn't even have been played.

Also players were probably told the match would be played, it wouldn't, it would etc. Also affects you mentally.

eaman

Terrible first half and good second half. Iniesta and rakitic definitely improved things. Another top messi performance and suarez looked decent in the second half

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Decision not to let fans in was cowardly and an insult to what Barca stood for all these years.

Home of Barca Fans