User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lliga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 2-2

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lliga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 2-2

La Liga, Round 14
    Saturday, December 2, 2017, 13:00 CET

------------

First match this winter Barca meets Celta de Vigo coached by our former assistant coach . Last season Barca dispatched the team from Galicia with manita.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We normally smash Celta at home 5-0 or 6-0, but with the players we have now combined with Valverde's system this should end up as a 2-0 or 3-1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A win is a win, I would say. So 3:0 with Messi HT won't be a bad deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's another 442 flat with Messi dropping deep to a 4141 or a 451, Im just gonna have to go with 1-0 or 2-0. With Rakitic and Suarez, dont expect to win big.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starters got their rest midweek so I expect fresh Barca looking to resolve the match in 1st half.

Only question re. first 11 is; who will be 4th midfielder. Denis, Roberto or Vidal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Starters got their rest midweek so I expect fresh Barca looking to resolve the match in 1st half.

Only question re. first 11 is; who will be 4th midfielder. Denis, Roberto or Vidal.
    4 midfielders:
    Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquets, Paulinho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post

None of them. Semedo will see the bench again.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't be an easy game, Unzue knows our qualities very well. It is the same squad he and Lucho managed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde's blind faith in Rakitic ruining both Semedo and Sergi Roberto because of it annoys me. It should be them startin and everyone knows it. Even Denis has more of a say to start at this point.
    Anyway, we should beat them up for sure, atleast two messi goals as well.
    6RACIES XAVI

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    Won't be an easy game, Unzue knows our qualities very well. It is the same squad he and Lucho managed.
    Drinks are on you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Drinks are on you.
    No problem! What would you like?

Saturday, 13:00 CET. Is this is a joke? The early match hour is another concern that adds up to this being a tough game. The last time I remember Barca playing at noon was the away game against Betis, we lost 2 points and again had a goal disallowed, the ball being a meter beyond the goal line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    No problem! What would you like?

Saturday, 13:00 CET. Is this is a joke? The early match hour is another concern that adds up to this being a tough game. The last time I remember Barca playing at noon was the away game against Betis, we lost 2 points and again had a goal disallowed, the ball being a meter beyond the goal line.
    Fcking asian fan pleasing. Same reason el classico will be at the same time in a few weeks.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Fcking asian fan pleasing. Same reason el classico will be at the same time in a few weeks.
    The game should be put on at a time most appropriate for the locals, like every other sport's league in the world. If foreign fans truly support their club they'll make time to watch them regardless of the time of the day. May they miss a few matches here or there? Probably, but that's what comes with supporting a football club outside your continent.

I'm not from Spain, nor do I live there, but I find most international supporters of big clubs to be shallow, vain plastics that really don't know much about football whatsoever. A lot of idiots here walk around calling themselves Barca fans, but only watch the highlights of every non-Clasico/non-CL knockout round match, can't name 10 teams in La Liga and still think Neymar plays for us.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get the logic behind the Asian market schedule. It's still Saturday, playing like at 16:00 CET is 00:00 at midnight (I think) in communist China. I believe even Chinese people have a day to rest on Sunday.

13:00 CET matches are mostly allocated to minor matches, the type of Villareal - Getafe clashes deserve.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't like the timing but sometimes these matches played at noon are good as there are fans with families and kids.