CL | Round 2: Sporting CP - FC Barcelona 0-1

blaugrana1987

Un-fucking-watchable. Fuck sake we have 3 turtles in MF with absolutely no life in them whatsoever. They are strolling so slowly forward that it looks like its slow mo. Lots of bad, misplaced passes, very little link up play in MF, Suarez is shit etc.

Not much Valverde can do, at least defense looks solid.

jairzinho

The Don can't and shouldn't be played together with Raki. Both are slow as fuck. At least with the Don he can still create chances. Raki on the other hand is absolutely terrible at the moment. Should be benched.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another win without much enjoyment but having in mind that even under pep we barely won any away match in CL one can't complain much.

Messi got stiffled second match in a row which is surprising but he didn't have much help from others did he?

kilian

Valverde is the biggest flop of this match. Starting Rakitic again, when he is clearly in shit form is bad, but when you don`t sub him out after a performance like this, one has to wonder are your eyes okay or is he fucking your daughter.

Team as a whole was a yet another shit show. No fluidity, no movement, creativity...fucking horror. Even Messi was very bad today.

On a positive note, this could bring some signatures to Benedito.

JamDav1982

I would start Paulinho at AM for his pressing and movement off the ball to help Messi.

Roberto and Busi behind him.

Raki and Iniesta are done.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wasted almost two hours watching this despicable performance, absolutely disgusting. These players don't give a fuck. They ran as slow as me. We are seriously playing the least attractive football on the planet with no heart an no passion and no efforts whatsoever. Backpass, slow pass, just passing the ball with no purpose whatsoever.

Shame what FC Barcelona has turned into.

Sorin

How do we keep getting away with these kind of performances? So shit in midfield, it's excruciating watching our build up play.

Let's be honest, we have 3-4 players tonight that should not start for Barcelona. Rakitic for example is just a waste of space at this point. Iniesta is a bench player. Bob bless his heart is also a bench player. Suarez is very average. If Messi stinks like tonight, we are so easy to contain.

Watching that white midfield last night bossing Dortmund while we swim in such mediocrity is disgusting. I want to puke.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That`s the worst thing. We are playing seriously boring football.

Boring most likely because the players don't give a fuck, not because they don't have it in them to play good football again.

They should be whipped. I am so pissed.

End of an era.

kilian

Our era ended a few years ago. We are a just a regular top8 CL team now.

I hoped that Valverde will change things up, but this is literally the same shit we`ve seen from Enrique.

Home of Barca Fans