Ashley Cole

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Ashley_Cole_633568116102031250.jpg

Probably no need for introduction, but he's 28 y/o LB from Chelsea and England national team.

He's been linked for Barça this summer. Thoughts?

IMO he should stay at the blues, he's not the kind of LB our team needs, and I have a personal grudge against the guy so I'm probably biased, hahahahaha...

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
He'd never leave. Plus, he's an overrated cunt, I wouldn't want him in Barca. We don't need someone with a bad attitude, he's renowned for causing fights and rifts.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he is, in fact, exactly what we need.

him and evra are the best most complete LB's in the world.

but he's a cunt. one of the most unlikable people in football.

and he's only being linked with us coz he's negotiating a new contract with chelsea.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I rate Evra, Zhirkov and Lahm above him, maybe not Zhirkov in a "complete" sense but attacking-wise, yes.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I read in ED that we could be interested. Not a nice character, wouldn`t come cheap, and he is 28.
No thanx!

E

Esteve

I read in ED that we could be interested. Not a nice character, wouldn`t come cheap, and he is 28.
No thanx!

Yeah I read the same thing. Not mad about him, could be hard to sign anyway :yawn:

R

Red Devil

Cole is a brilliant defender I hate the lad but he is a good player far better than Abidal .

BlaugranaGirl

I think we'd be better off signing a younger LB, not someone who is only 1 year younger than Abidal.

Plus, he'd be expensive.

Plus, plus, he's a twat.

JALJM

Haha...I thought it was only Arsenal fans who hated him so much. But yea, Cashley's on the Zlatan/ Balotelli/Bellamy level of dickishness

Home of Barca Fans