Ashley Cole

E

Esteve

Nobody gives a fuck if you're a racist and look like that :p

:lol:

Samuel Eto'o does! You all remember when he tried to walk off the pitch during an away game at Zaragoza? Actually, he probably wouldn't give a shit if it was her giving him abuse...

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I dunno if she actually is racist, it was one of the theories chucked about by the tabloids when he cheated on her.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
wait... hows is she racist when she is married to a black guy... unless she is racist towards me :(

there was a big racist incident in a nightclub a few years back.

and of course there was the whole "ashley cole and jermaine pennant stick mobiles up their arses" scandal too.

add those two together and one could hypothesise that this marriage is a sham designed to prove cashley isn't gay and cheryl isn't racist as well as increase both of their profiles ala posh/becks.

although what they didn't realise is that people LIKE becks, which is crucial to the relationship being popular. no one likes cashley, so everyone just wonders why someone as beautiful as cheryl is with a complete twunt like him.

Heath Newton

there was a big racist incident in a nightclub a few years back.
and of course there was the whole "ashley cole and jermaine pennant stick mobiles up their arses" scandal too.
add those two together and one could hypothesise that this marriage is a sham designed to prove cashley isn't gay and cheryl isn't racist as well as increase both of their profiles ala posh/becks.
although what they didn't realise is that people LIKE becks, which is crucial to the relationship being popular. no one likes cashley, so everyone just wonders why someone as beautiful as cheryl is with a complete twunt like him.

is as good an explanation as you'll get about ashley cole's "marriage",and the reasons behind it.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Official name: Ashley Cole
Club: Chelsea
Hobbies: Fast cars, adultery, shooting students, swearing, counting money and betrayal
Honours: Champions League, 3 premier league trophies, 7 FA cups and Cheryl Tweedy (later rescinded)

Ashley-Cole1.jpg

cashley.bmp

images

Also a decent footballer

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

Love that "official name" part:lol:

Cheryl Tweedy (later rescinded) :lol:

A cunt of the highest order though. Glad that he missed his penalty.

Fiódor

:rofl1:

Cole interviewed after the CL final suckout: "Now no one can say nothing to me".

The events of this past evening demonstrate a special characteristic of the Universe. Some people call it Karma. Others call it "thermodynamical dissipation of energy".
Whatever it is, it is a wonderful wonderful thing.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Just noticed that I'd forgotten to add something about his personal life. It's been fixed now :)

Home of Barca Fans