Ashley Cole

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
cole is IMO one of the best left-backs in the world. he's not as good as evra but he's not far off. and in terms of balance those two are by far and away the best, although cissokho has potential.

just because he's a complete bellend doesn't mean we should give him his due. lol.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
He is a bellend and regerdless I still rate Lahm and Zhirkov above him :tongue:. Evra too, obviously.

ChelseaFanLello

no Lahm is not rubbish, you should watch more of him, I guarantee u'll change ur mind, Lahm, A.Cole, Evra, Clichy, Abidal are the best LBs u can find these days, let's not foreget Aurelio too

S

Snyde

Lahm is fucking brilliant! Really Meta, how much did you watch him this season?

Atleast put yourself in a position to have an opinion before shouting it as fact.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I've watched plenty of lahm, and every time I watch him, I see a player who is exceptional going forward but weak in defence. his performance against turkey was a brilliant microcosm of his football style - great in attack, scored a decisive goal, but was rubbish in defence and constantly failed to deal with wingers opposing him.

E

Esteve

I haven't seen enough of Lahm so I can't really get involved in this debate. Although, as I've said a few times now, I am in favour of getting Cheryl Cole as a back-up for Abidal or any other top class LB we sign in the summer for that matter....

E

Esteve

For anyone who's interested, I believe Cashley would cost too much & that is why I'm leaning towards the possible transfer of his wife. That is all.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
cheryl-cole.jpg

Yes, I agree, let's get her.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
left back?! fuck that.

cheryl-cole131.jpg

she's our new number 9! defenders and goalkeepers would stand, slack-jawed, as she tapped it in from 10 yards.

SUPER PICHICHI.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
She might have a better conversion rate than Eto'o ! Only kidding Sammy in case you ever find this post.

Warik

Thats what I mean. I don't care if she's racist. Girls like that get away with racism because everyones too busy staring at her body (yes, even the women are staring)

She's a babe tbh.

cheryl_tweedy_.jpg

Anyone here still appalled at her racism? hell no!

Anyone thinking of naughty things you would do to her to 'punish' her for her racism...oh um, thats my fantasy...BACK OFF.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans