Ashley Cole

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
While i think he probably would be better than Abidal in the position. The man is as most have said, a total wenis.

1. He'd be very expensive.
2. He'd demand top end wages.
3. I can't stand him ever since he came out with that reckless challenge on Alan Hutton when Chelsea played Tottenham. Then turned his back and argued with the Ref when he was about to be booked for it. Hell it could have been red and this prick's winging about a yellow card after a potentially leg breaking challenge? Arsehole.

Heath Newton

/\/\/\/\/\/\

i agree,he is a really good player,but what a tool of a human he appears to be. :angry:
i'm asuming that he'd also either unbalance your wage structure or upset others were he to come in and get top dollar (especially for a defender) ?

imo,he's not a quarter of an arse and he's not half of an arse,so that must mean he's the whole of an arse ?? :unsure:

i was also surprised that this :whatever: wasn't used by typing this :ashleycole:

Scott

Hell no! No Ca$ley Cole please!

Lets buy Clichy. I think we can buy him because Gibbs is a great talent...

ceefoo

CAshley Cole

If this A-Hole EVER plays for Barça i'll personally break his legs so he could never soil the Blaugrana :jason2:

Please lets uphold the proud name of FC Barcelona and consider a players personal attributes as well as his abilty to play football.

He may be a very good footballer but for me that isn't the be-all-and-end-all of what a Barça player should be about.

There are certain standards and codes of ethics that need to be upheld and signing a player of his reputation would set a dangerous precedent that would threaten to deprecate the good name of Barça.

Do you really want someone with no moral fibre playing for your club?

Visca el Barça :flagvl8:

TheMessiShow

Ashley Cole doesn't deserve to wear blaugrana ever!
I second that Clichy would be a much better move than approaching this ________________ (insert string of repulsive words)
I am also going to agree with whoever said it, but Lahm is someone which Barcelona needs to seriously consider

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Ashley Cole doesn't deserve to wear blaugrana ever!
I second that Clichy would be a much better move than approaching this ________________ (insert string of repulsive words)
I am also going to agree with whoever said it, but Lahm is someone which Barcelona needs to seriously consider

Me, the guy is immense for Bayern, better than this dickrod imo.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
lahm is rubbish!

do you watch bayern games? or germany games? he can't defend pace and determination at all! PACE AND DETERMINATION. HELLOOOO? WE PLAY IN LA LIGA. the turks turned him inside out and torres made him look like a muppet.

absolutely no thanks.

ChelseaFanLello

Wow, I am surprised about all these words for Ashley Cole..... OMG, i know he can be a bad character, but he is brilliant player, and that is what football is about, it's not about what he is like outside.... on the plus he'd be perfect for barca, but yes i agree he is a bit more expensive than he should be..... But really he is one good player, not bad.....

Venezuelan Cule

Wow, I am surprised about all these words for Ashley Cole..... OMG, i know he can be a bad character, but he is brilliant player, and that is what football is about, it's not about what he is like outside.... on the plus he'd be perfect for barca, but yes i agree he is a bit more expensive than he should be..... But really he is one good player, not bad.....

Apparently you didn't hear about the Ronaldinho and Deco. :beer2: We don't need locker room drama.

utility73

lahm is rubbish!

do you watch bayern games? or germany games? he can't defend pace and determination at all! PACE AND DETERMINATION. HELLOOOO? WE PLAY IN LA LIGA. the turks turned him inside out and torres made him look like a muppet.

absolutely no thanks.

Remove the mention of Lahm, Bayern and Germany and one could think you're talking about Dani Alves
:lol:

Btw: No to Cashley Cole!

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
Ha.. Cole? REALLY?

I would want him about as much as i would want a bowling ball forcefuly shoved into my anus.

No thanks.

maz

I walk the line
Just for those that are ignoring the personal side of things (something hardly any of u have been able to do!) and looking at the football aspect...in my opinion he isnt a great left back. He is athletic for sure, and gets up and down the touchline. But his crossing is inconsistent (not as inconsistent as clichy's..whoever mentioned him) and his defending leaves alot to be desired. In terms of attackin and defending i preferred wayne bridge. Except bridge isnt anywhere near as athletic as cole. So it seemed tiring for him to go up and down the wing.

Thats just my two cents on the player.

Home of Barca Fans