Lliga | Round 6: Girona - FC Barcelona 0-3

Just play messi as rw.

ZK682Aq.gif

hell-naw.gif

Do you want to drop points? Because this is how you drop points.

Messi will never play on the right again, so stop trying to force it, even if Valverde starts him there he will just abandon the position and move behind Suarez.

hulinat

ZK682Aq.gif

hell-naw.gif

Do you want to drop points? Because this is how you drop points.

Messi will never play on the right again, so stop trying to force it, even if Valverde starts him there he will just abandon the position and move behind Suarez.

I dont care if he drops behind Suarez lol. He practically has a free role no matter where he plays. Suarez wont be able to do shit if you force him to play wide and continuing to play him there will make his confidence even lower than what it is now.
Ofc you can always rely on Messi but what are you gonna do when all the pressure is on him and he gets burned out/injured mid season? Good luck trying to secure 3pts with out of form Suarez and Feu/Vidal failing on the wings. Were already struggling to win against the likes of Getafe and once Messi is out, youre gonna lose points real fast. Hes not 24 anymore

hardyboy

This will be a tough game. We were terrible in our last away game against Getafe, Hope we don't repeat that performance here..

Last edited:

xXKonan

I hope Valverde starts Semedo. He hasn't played in any away League match this season as he keeps playing Roberto in them.

I don't get why he has been rotated in away games. considering away games are always been tricky, it's best to use him in those games most of the time.

FC433

Girona is a tough and stubborn team. We should never underestimate them.

Suarez Suarez Messi
Roberto Busquets Rakitic
Alba Umtiti Mascherano Semedo
Stegen

Iniesta, Pique, Dembele, Rafinha, Turan and Lucas should be out of the squad.

Hope we get the three points and Madrid drop a few hahah

raskolnikov

Denis needs to play this one. I would play like this:

Mats
Semedo-Masche-Umtiti-Alba
Rakitic-paulinho-S.roberto
Denis-Messi-Suarez

This is a getafe type game. Just grind out a win and put more pressure on Real while they face a similair opponent in Alaves.

Messi983

This is a getafe type game. Just grind out a win and put more pressure on Real while they face a similair opponent in Alaves.

Real plays their game before us.

But we should absolutely win the next two games since I don't think Madrid will drop points in Vitoria and then next week Espanyol will also bend over for them.

raskolnikov

Yeah, I think we will drop points for the first time after the international break when we face Atletico. A tired messi and fifa virus will do that.
After that we face malaga at home and Bilbao in San Mames. If we can end up with 4 wins and a draw out of the next 5 games it would be great.in the meabtime its likely Real will win all their 6 games untill they face Atletico. So with some bad luck our lead will be gone by then. Which is why its so important to get points here.

dostoevskij

well girona seems to be really good in defense, they play with 5 defenders, and only conceded 5 goals in 5 games, so i am kind of worried looking at our away offensive form, then again we got messi :messi:

PS: really happy for another catalan club in la liga. feels good these days!

LordLichtenstein

Suárez-Messi-Deulofeu

Iniesta-Rakitic-Paulinho

Alba-Umtiti-Mascherano-Vidal

Rest:
Busquets
Piqué
Semedo

Sub at 60 min. mark:
Iniesta > Denis
Rakitic > Roberto

Sub at 75 min. mark:
Alba > Digne

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
well girona seems to be really good in defense, they play with 5 defenders, and only conceded 5 goals in 5 games, so i am kind of worried looking at our away offensive form, then again we got messi :messi:

PS: really happy for another catalan club in la liga. feels good these days!

And they'll surely stay if City and Arabs will continue to support them.
I was hoping Barca make a partnership with the Catalan club to loan and develop our players but our board doesn't think long-term.

Home of Barca Fans