Lliga | Round 6: Girona - FC Barcelona 0-3

kattanib

After all the fans complaints that Iniesta is too old and we play him too much, here he plays again, I bet he is the one demanding to be played every game.

Hope Rakitic doesnt suck at CDM, I can already see midfield will be uncomfortable for the first 20min.

Otherwise he will feel "disrespected"

aaron101

With the consistency and flawless performance that Semedo has shown from his first game until the last one, this is how Valverde is going to reward our a newcomer? What the heck is wrong with him? They are seriously killing his confidence and momentum. A player like him deserves a reward and that means consistent play time. What a total disrespect to not even have him on the bench. Very disappointed.

Saint Raphaël

Shocking and insulting to not even have Semedo on the bench.

Bet this has to do with the add-on that would see Barça pay Benfica millions should he play a certain number of games.

Terribly disrespectful towards the player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He played the last match. It's disappointing but maybe Valverde doesn't want to burn him too fast.

vlad

Hahaa what a shit line-up, just look at the midfield

Iniesta-paulinho-rakitic, maybe barca before spoiled me a bit, but this is awful

Edit:-and s.roberto as a RB again

Devils

Seems like three years of Lucho has made people obsessed with rest and rotations.

It's still September...

mesiesta

To be honest, this midfield doesn't look so bad... I am more confused by seeing Aleix Vidal in the starting line-up instead of Denis.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaa what a shit line-up, just look at the midfield

Iniesta-paulinho-rakitic, maybe barca before spoiled me a bit, but this is awful

Edit:-and s.roberto as a RB again

It is what it is. Board failed the team by not signing a creative midfielder for years now.

Home of Barca Fans