Lliga | Round 6: Girona - FC Barcelona 0-3

I hope we develop some sort of relationship with Girona like the one Real have developed with Getafe where they roll over for us but play their hearts out against Madrid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The real Catalan derby ;)

True true :veryhappy:

Don't know about you guys but I am excited for each new match we play. Even Dembele injury didn't put damper on things.

Just watching Messi is awesome and we got nice surprises in Semedo and Paulinho and this 7 point lead already.

Rumors about Barca death were (again) premature. :lol:

draconifire

Kinda hard away game. Probably an unpopular opinion but I would like to see Gomez start. Let's see what Valverde thinks his best position is for starting.

xXKonan

[tw]911290023449939968[/tw]

No Semedo and Deulo for tomorrow's derby. they aren't injured.

Why? are we going to play Roberto at RB again? :lol:

xXKonan

Girona is a true banana peel skin game if we aren't careful.

also here's the full squad list.

DKWQiXuWsAI_Nkf.jpg

Albo

[tw]911290023449939968[/tw]

No Semedo and Deulo for tomorrow's derby. they aren't injured.

Why? are we going to play Roberto at RB again? :lol:

Oh shit. Roberto as RB :lol: Only missing Rakitic as RCM with him :lol::hang:

Last edited:

Hardy

old Iniesta and Busi play all games, fresh and young Semedo needs a break, it makes perfect sense.

FCBfan22

If Pique and Roberto start on the right side of the defence, we will have a highway to the goal on that side. I just hope that the CB pairing is Umtiti/Masche.

5ergio_Busquets

Girona play with 3-5-2 formation, this means most of the time they will be standing with 5 defenders at the back.
Against such formation you would need fast skillful players like Semedo to help penetrate that defense, but instead we will have to watch Slowberto pass the ball backwards and sideways in the midfield. :facepalm:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's with "Slowberto"? Seriously, I am sometimes ashamed to see people bash players who did nothing but sacrificed themselves for the team.

Home of Barca Fans