Dayot Upamecano

Jallo

[tw]926849686950023168[/tw]

Upamecano is an omega level prospect, we should strike while the iron is hot. This is probably the cheapest he will ever be.

Yannik

he gave us the dick, really. Dude is incredible and he is having performances like this every week.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If it was up to me I would sign him or De Ligt over Lenglet. Thought about this a bit. Both Upamecano and De Ligt have had as many good seasons at top level as Lenglet. One, or two.

But Upamecano and De Ligt's ceiling is a lot higher than Lenglet's. They also bring something different. De Ligt's ability with the ball is breathtaking while Upamecano is a physical beast. Both players know how to *defend* too.

Obviously both Upamecano and De Ligt might cost a bit more too, but if I had the chance to get Upamecano or De Ligt for 45m or Lenglet for 38m, I would go for the aforementioned players.

I don't believe the 100m BS. Leipzig sold Naby Keita for 65m and he's one of their top 3 best players and a dynamic midfielder.

khaled_a_d

If it was up to me I would sign him or De Ligt over Lenglet. Thought about this a bit. Both Upamecano and De Ligt have had as many good seasons at top level as Lenglet. One, or two.

But Upamecano and De Ligt's ceiling is a lot higher than Lenglet's. They also bring something different. De Ligt's ability with the ball is breathtaking while Upamecano is a physical beast. Both players know how to *defend* too.

Obviously both Upamecano and De Ligt might cost a bit more too, but if I had the chance to get Upamecano or De Ligt for 45m or Lenglet for 38m, I would go for the aforementioned players.

I don't believe the 100m BS. Leipzig sold Naby Keita for 65m and he's one of their top 3 best players and a dynamic midfielder.

Naby had a cheaper release clause and was desperate to join Liverpool

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Get him if De Ligt slips away.

Rarely had bad games, at least from what I have watched.

He is right-footed by the way.

Givenchy

Get him if De Ligt slips away.

Rarely had bad games, at least from what I have watched.

He is right-footed by the way.

as soon as Raiola became involved De ligt is a goner for us. if Umtiti can get himself fit again a Upamecano-Umtiti partnership would be awesome

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
as soon as Raiola became involved De ligt is a goner for us. if Umtiti can get himself fit again a Upamecano-Umtiti partnership would be awesome

Yup.

If Liverpool can poach Keita from Leipzig and looks like they are willing to sell Werner to someone (whether it is Bayern, BVB or Liverpool that he is linked with), there is no reason we can't get Upamecano from them for a relatively decent price.

Joan

Does his contract run out soon? Why would they sell for a decent price? Keita was an expensive transfer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Does his contract run out soon? Why would they sell for a decent price? Keita was an expensive transfer.

He has two years left on his contract. By decent I meant something much less than what clubs are expected to pay for De Ligt, which I think is 75m +?

Joan

He has two years left on his contract. By decent I meant something much less than what clubs are expected to pay for De Ligt, which I think is 75m +?

What price do you have in mind? Salary and bonuses seem to prevent us from signing De Ligt.

Home of Barca Fans