User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Dayot Upamecano

  1. #16
    Member
    Jallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Upamecano is an omega level prospect, we should strike while the iron is hot. This is probably the cheapest he will ever be.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,614
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he gave us the dick, really. Dude is incredible and he is having performances like this every week.

  3. #18
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,649
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jallo View Post
    Upamecano is an omega level prospect, we should strike while the iron is hot. This is probably the cheapest he will ever be.
    Yes, if 100M is cheap for you.

  4. #19
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Complete monster. Should be our first target to replace Umtiti.

  5. #20
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT_SUAREZ View Post
    Complete monster. Should be our first target to replace Umtiti.
    Umtiti's a traitor and he's already gone! Sport said so!

  6. #21
    President of FC Barcelona

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,057
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it was up to me I would sign him or De Ligt over Lenglet. Thought about this a bit. Both Upamecano and De Ligt have had as many good seasons at top level as Lenglet. One, or two.

    But Upamecano and De Ligt's ceiling is a lot higher than Lenglet's. They also bring something different. De Ligt's ability with the ball is breathtaking while Upamecano is a physical beast. Both players know how to *defend* too.

    Obviously both Upamecano and De Ligt might cost a bit more too, but if I had the chance to get Upamecano or De Ligt for 45m or Lenglet for 38m, I would go for the aforementioned players.

    I don't believe the 100m BS. Leipzig sold Naby Keita for 65m and he's one of their top 3 best players and a dynamic midfielder.


  7. #22
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    8,343
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    If it was up to me I would sign him or De Ligt over Lenglet. Thought about this a bit. Both Upamecano and De Ligt have had as many good seasons at top level as Lenglet. One, or two.

    But Upamecano and De Ligt's ceiling is a lot higher than Lenglet's. They also bring something different. De Ligt's ability with the ball is breathtaking while Upamecano is a physical beast. Both players know how to *defend* too.

    Obviously both Upamecano and De Ligt might cost a bit more too, but if I had the chance to get Upamecano or De Ligt for 45m or Lenglet for 38m, I would go for the aforementioned players.

    I don't believe the 100m BS. Leipzig sold Naby Keita for 65m and he's one of their top 3 best players and a dynamic midfielder.
    Naby had a cheaper release clause and was desperate to join Liverpool

  8. #23
    President of FC Barcelona

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,057
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Naby had a cheaper release clause and was desperate to join Liverpool
    Ah, shit. I forgot about his release clause