Valverde: "Messi is extraordinary"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the quotes from Barca manager, Ernesto Valverde, after 6-1 win against Eibar. Translated by BarcaForum.

img_pmorata_20170919-232013_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata_aj9z9700-kWTH-U431415862650DxG-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Eibar match

"It's big number on the scoreboard, but match has cost us more than the score says because we were pressured." admitted the coach.

"It is a week in which we are playing for nine points, we have six and now we are missing those in Girona."

"I'm happy how team reacted. Today was different from Getafe's day. I made some more changes today and we did well."

On Messi

"No words to describe Messi. He has so much talent ... He is extraordinary, he is always marked and everyone is on top of him and yet, he is always alone."

On Paulinho

He has a profile different from what we have, it is more of strength, with goal from second line. He found it hard to find the place at first, but he has found it little by little and we hope he will continue to help us."

Altomonte

Agreed, it is a privilege to watch Messi. Paulinho has convinced his fellow players that he belongs. His header was magnificent.

JamDav1982

Some of the quotes from Barca manager, Ernesto Valverde, after 6-1 win against Eibar. Translated by BarcaForum.

img_pmorata_20170919-232013_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata_aj9z9700-kWTH-U431415862650DxG-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Eibar match

"It's big number on the scoreboard, but match has cost us more than the score says because we were pressured." admitted the coach.

"It is a week in which we are playing for nine points, we have six and now we are missing those in Girona."

"I'm happy how team reacted. Today was different from Getafe's day. I made some more changes today and we did well."

On Messi

"No words to describe Messi. He has so much talent ... He is extraordinary, he is always marked and everyone is on top of him and yet, he is always alone."

On Paulinho

He has a profile different from what we have, it is more of strength, with goal from second line. He found it hard to find the place at first, but he has found it little by little and we hope he will continue to help us."

Great quote on Messi there.

Horatio

You're welcome
Came here to say that I liked the quote on Messi as well.

And props to Paulinho for being able to contribute already in the little time he had to intergrate so far.

Alik

It must be great to have Messi in your team after seasons of having to compete against him.

Home of Barca Fans