User Tag List

Thread: Valverde: "Messi is extraordinary"

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Valverde: "Messi is extraordinary"

Some of the quotes from Barca manager, Ernesto Valverde, after 6-1 win against Eibar. Translated by BarcaForum.

Eibar match

"It's big number on the scoreboard, but match has cost us more than the score says because we were pressured." admitted the coach.

"It is a week in which we are playing for nine points, we have six and now we are missing those in Girona."

"I'm happy how team reacted. Today was different from Getafe's day. I made some more changes today and we did well."

On Messi

"No words to describe Messi. He has so much talent ... He is extraordinary, he is always marked and everyone is on top of him and yet, he is always alone."

On Paulinho

He has a profile different from what we have, it is more of strength, with goal from second line. He found it hard to find the place at first, but he has found it little by little and we hope he will continue to help us."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed, it is a privilege to watch Messi. Paulinho has convinced his fellow players that he belongs. His header was magnificent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Some of the quotes from Barca manager, Ernesto Valverde, after 6-1 win against Eibar. Translated by BarcaForum.

Eibar match

"It's big number on the scoreboard, but match has cost us more than the score says because we were pressured." admitted the coach.

"It is a week in which we are playing for nine points, we have six and now we are missing those in Girona."

"I'm happy how team reacted. Today was different from Getafe's day. I made some more changes today and we did well."

On Messi

"No words to describe Messi. He has so much talent ... He is extraordinary, he is always marked and everyone is on top of him and yet, he is always alone."

On Paulinho

He has a profile different from what we have, it is more of strength, with goal from second line. He found it hard to find the place at first, but he has found it little by little and we hope he will continue to help us."
    Great quote on Messi there.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Came here to say that I liked the quote on Messi as well.

And props to Paulinho for being able to contribute already in the little time he had to intergrate so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It must be great to have Messi in your team after seasons of having to compete against him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extremely proud of Messi, Paulinho and the team.