Angel Gomes

Angel Gomes.jpg

Club: Manchester United
Date of birth: 31 August 2000 (age 17)
Place of birth: London, England
Height: 1.68m
Position: LW, RW, CF, CAM

Next prodigy in the midfield. Time to come home to Barcelona.

[youtube]ht152mcQews[/youtube]

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He is stalling on contract and already been linked with Barca.

Most likely ploy to get more money and he signs his contract at United.

Jenks

I wouldn't bet on it. He's no doubt taken note of Sancho did. In fact a lot of the English kids are getting the message that moving abroad is best for their careers as they won't get opportunities here.

Nothanks

fuck, i opened the player chat in a hurry and saw an A. Gomes in "other players" and got excited that we sold or loaned andres gomes..

damn...

Givenchy

while Mourinho isnt known for developing youngsters i cant see United making the same mistake they did with Pogba here.

BenRobbins

Under Mourinho? I doubt that very much. He's already talked about him being too small.

I guess we will have to see. If you are good enough you are old enough and he's only 17 so he won't exactly be starting for barca anytime soon. More chance to break into Uniteds team so its worth him sticking about for a year or 2.

Time to come home to Barcelona.

Good one :worthy::lol:

If you've actually followed him for some time now, you'd know that he's United through and through.

Under Mourinho? I doubt that very much. He's already talked about him being too small.

He's also praised him for his ability more than once, also gave him his PL debut and someone like Deco who's just about the same height as Gomes thrived under Jose. Angel is 17 and is the focal point of all the youth teams he's involved in. Maybe he could use a loan, but Mata and Mikhi won't play forever. He'll get his chance when he turns or even before 20.

Jenks

He's also praised him for his ability more than once, also gave him his PL debut and someone like Deco who's just about the same height as Gomes thrived under Jose. Angel is 17 and is the focal point of all the youth teams he's involved in. Maybe he could use a loan, but Mata and Mikhi won't play forever. He'll get his chance when he turns or even before 20.

You say 20 as if that's appropriate. That's far too late! United haven't even moved him up to the U23s permanently, he's miles away from first team football as far as they are concerned. There's no wonder he's thinking about leaving.

Home of Barca Fans