Dembele out, what now?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Throw Deu there or another player (Roberto, Denis) or tweak a system? Left flank with Suarez ain't working (yet) and we just lost the right.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I prefer Deulofeu.

At least he tries something and is brave to go at the defender despite often messing it up with stupid plays. We need someone willing to do that to make that right side work.

Roberto would be better if you want to retain possession and pass the ball around, but I prefer Deulofeu's pace.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
ter Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-Paulinho-0-Busquets-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Denis
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Suarez-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Roberto and Denis are comfortable in those positions and if Busquets can play double pivot... Iniesta the supersub.

khaled_a_d

It is already Gerard spot, he was the one starting before Dembele got in the team.
He will continue in this place unless he suck, question is who is his replacement when he is rested?
Denis,Roberto,Vidal & Arda are all valid options. Last two seem in EV doghouse but they are still paid by the club. I am not fan of Denis and wasn't even impressed by last game and not sure if he get a starting spot he will do well but he is my 1st option as Gerard sub
Edit: Rafinha will be back early in October IIRC, in such case it is Gerard/Rafinha for me

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans