User Tag List

Thread: Dembele out, what now?

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dembele out, what now?

Throw Deu there or another player (Roberto, Denis) or tweak a system? Left flank with Suarez ain't working (yet) and we just lost the right.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer Deulofeu.

At least he tries something and is brave to go at the defender despite often messing it up with stupid plays. We need someone willing to do that to make that right side work.

Roberto would be better if you want to retain possession and pass the ball around, but I prefer Deulofeu's pace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play denis and keep deulofo out of there (don't mind him as a super sub tho ala tillo in desperate times)
    kilometers matter ..

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roberto and Denis are comfortable in those positions and if Busquets can play double pivot... Iniesta the supersub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    exactly with that set up but iniesta or rakitic instead of Lord.
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is already Gerard spot, he was the one starting before Dembele got in the team.
    He will continue in this place unless he suck, question is who is his replacement when he is rested?
    Denis,Roberto,Vidal & Arda are all valid options. Last two seem in EV doghouse but they are still paid by the club. I am not fan of Denis and wasn't even impressed by last game and not sure if he get a starting spot he will do well but he is my 1st option as Gerard sub
    Edit: Rafinha will be back early in October IIRC, in such case it is Gerard/Rafinha for me
    Last edited by khaled_a_d; 18th September 2017 at 08:33 AM.