• Napoli

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

stb_1

Pep's Barca held this title easily. Nowadays it's close between a lot of teams. Who's the best team at controlling possession today?

JamDav1982

Peps City side just now would be up there.

With proper full backs and KDB playing deeper their passing looks class but not been properly tested yet.

Vilarrubi

I still think us.. we're definitely not most effective with it, but surely based on just possession we would still be top.

Yannik

What does top possession team mean? Like the amount of sidepasses you can string together or basically the team making the most out of a possession based playstyle? Imo Madrid would be the obvious choice if it was the latter.
City is also not certainly looking shabby, I think they are slowly reaching a level that justifies their financial expenses.

Total-Football

It's definitely not Barcelona anymore.. nor is it real Madrid. It should be between city and psg. i would say PSG and comfortably

Neeraj

Can't see how this can be Barca, considering there's barely anyone left in the team who can retain possession under pressure and come out of difficult situations with crisp, precise passing, aside from the obvious names. We specialize in sterile possession, which is more of a defensive tactic than an offensive one; so I think it's between Bayern and Madrid. City are up there in their own league, don't think they can retain the ball comfortably in Europe.

serghei

Us. We don't do nearly enough at converting possession of the ball into more scoring chances though. Which is why there are teams out there which create more chances with less time on the ball, especially Madrid.

I'm not too happy about our possession when the passing is so slow and not creative enough.

Last edited:

stb_1

Dortmund vs Real last night Real showed to be better (even tho they had slightly less actual ball possession, they controlled game and were winning 80% of game too).

PSG vs Bayern tonight

Man City vs Napoli soon

Can't wait.

Ken_rosseneri

yea Barcelona with possession just to pass back to the keeper or side passes and more side passes...Rakitic is the king of side passes and passes to back to the keeper... possession, possession with 1 shot the entire half... This Barca is not convincing to me.. yea we've won all our games so far but i'll also take our gameplay.. no sense of urgency.. lacking and it's appalling as a barca fan right now.. we need help yall.. The only game i've been convinced is the game against Juventus and even with that they had a lot of their players injured....

Home of Barca Fans