• Napoli

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

BBZ8800

People want us to play against Napoli so that we get outplayed in Possession.
While for years, if we were paired with any semi decent physical team, we would get pushed off easily, outplayed, outrun and dominated as if we are 12 years old kids.

Again guys, wake up.
This is not Pep's era, the only era ever (except 1-2 years here and there in our history like 1992 and 2006 when we were really good) when we were the best team in the world and when we would won BOTH against possession, attacking teams and against physical thugs.

This is a mortal Barca, get used to it.

So, there is a team in the world who passes the ball nicer than us?
Wow, who cares?

There will always be someone who is better in something from now on, again, get used to it. Pep's Barca and Xavi-Iniesta-Messi will repeat never again.
Let's avoid teams who are better, or let's get lucky in draws and win a title. Who cares?

You need to come into a reality and enjoy what we have because it could have been (and it probably will be) way worse in the future.

khaled_a_d

I think it is City , Napoli is nice to watch but they would only get wins against league teams in Calcio and even then I am not sure they can end up with the title although I surely hope they do. City is way stronger.

Home of Barca Fans