Malcom

khaled_a_d

Coutinho shouldn't be signed in my opinion, at least for the amount of money being discussed. For that money you can sign Malcolm, any of Torreira/Jorginho/de Jong/Ozil, Mina, de Ligt and fix a host of issues.

This Coutinho obsession is nonsensical.

IIRC the biggest offer we made was 80-90M range. If this is the amount of money we are gonna get him for (up to 100M) I would take him for sure.
Also doubt that we can get many player for his price, BVB already got 55 or something like that rejected for him and won't be surprised if a PL club offered 60-80M for him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How much is this guy going for? If Bayern is interested it has to be a low enough amount.

Last edited:

Jcar

Watching Malcom doesn't do good to my health. He did not play at that level in Corinthians (i'm Brazilian, that's my team in Brazil), not even close.

I could not even consider that he would manage to play at this level, absurd improvement. He only played here at the left side, that may have made a difference too.

He was cheap at Corinthians. Guilherme Arana who is going to play for Sevilla started playing between the professionals at the same time of Malcom. Arana is going to be GREAT.

malcom-e-guilherme-arana-1445888909574_615x300.jpg

malcom-e-guilherme-arana-1445888696760_300x420.jpg

corinthians14.jpg

CVkDQTrXAAMlfia.jpg

print-sport-arana-barca.png

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

Watching Malcom doesn't do good to my health. He did not play at that level in Corinthians (i'm Brazilian, that's my team in Brazil), not even close.

I could not even consider that he would manage to play at this level, absurd improvement. He only played here at the left side, that may have made a difference too.

He was cheap at Corinthians. Guilherme Arana who is going to play for Sevilla started playing between the professionals at the same time of Malcom. Arana is going to be GREAT.

malcom-e-guilherme-arana-1445888909574_615x300.jpg

malcom-e-guilherme-arana-1445888696760_300x420.jpg

corinthians14.jpg

CVkDQTrXAAMlfia.jpg

print-sport-arana-barca.png

I have followed him since his Bordeaux transfer and his improvement has been crazy. Scary thing is he can get a lot better. He possesses everything...

I’m of the opinion that there are no better young wingers than him and Dembele at the moment but Barça don’t seem interested in him which is weird. Maybe it’s due to Suárez or the interest in Coutinho.

khaled_a_d

I think part of it because we don't need 2 wingers, seem Messi isn't seen as AM in 4231 which means he is still gonna be an attacker. Thing is Messi still needs someone who plays in front of him to get his passes, so two classic wingers won't work
I think we need a Henry/Villa type of player on LW (or RW) to play with Dembele on the sides of Messi for 433 to work in our attack.

M

MessiCam

I think part of it because we don't need 2 wingers, seem Messi isn't seen as AM in 4231 which means he is still gonna be an attacker. Thing is Messi still needs someone who plays in front of him to get his passes, so two classic wingers won't work
I think we need a Henry/Villa type of player on LW (or RW) to play with Dembele on the sides of Messi for 433 to work in our attack.

This where I disagree. We definitely need another winger (whether Coutinho, Malcom). Maybe Suarez when in form can play the role of inside forward but I think he is past it to be honest. At the moment we're too one dimensional.

I'd actually prefer 2 pure wingers either side of Messi at this stage.

Riordon

Yeah, PSG is basically recruiting all the top talents right now. They already have Gonzalo Guedes who has destroyed lots of defensives this season. Adding Malcom would just be unfair, they would have him, Mbappe and Guedes, three of the best young forwards. We dont seem interested at all in Malcom, probably due to his passport.

Home of Barca Fans