Malcom

Windhook

Read that Arsenal are interested in signing him. Malcom is quality player and still very young, it will be interesting to watch him perform in the Premier League.

FC433

It is safe to assume that he is on his way to Arsenal. Young talented winger, it is Wenger's type of players.

Yannik

[tw]967778515952259072[/tw]

SportBild says that Bayern met with him in private and Malcom has agreed to a 5 year contract, but Bayern and Bordeaux haven't negotiated a price yet. Bordeaux is asking for €60m

Givenchy

[tw]967778515952259072[/tw]

SportBild says that Bayern met with him in private and Malcom has agreed to a 5 year contract, but Bayern and Bordeaux haven't negotiated a price yet. Bordeaux is asking for €60m

wouldn't pay 60m, Ligue 1 isn't exactly a top league although Malcom has been impressive. would be a great player for Bayern though

Falcao

[tw]1021495398526054401?s=21[/tw]
Barca make late intervention for Malcom. Given up on Willian if true.

FC433

That is a bit strange. Is he not a RW and we have got Dembele. However, I would not really mind him.

Trickykid

Di Marzio is reporting it as well.

[tw]1021498611144699904[/tw]

If they actually have a deal with Roma already, though I don't see how we can do anything about it. The deal was reported on the clubs' official outlets as well.

Anyhow, what I really don't get is, if he's even half as good as some users on this forum has made him over the past year, why the hell is he going to Roma for just 32m?

Home of Barca Fans