Malcom

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We stole him from Roma and really fucked them. And now after half a year Valverde does not want him anymore? Get this sorry ass coach the fuck outta here.

Devils

Hopefully we loan him.

Would hate to lose a talented young player under this dinosaur manager.

This is straight out of the book of Mourinho management from EV. Garbage.

Vilarrubi

After 6 months of Malcom hardly playing any minutes Valverde has eventually got his own way............................. Willian incoming (Parejo instead of FDJ too) :valverde:

Porque

We are struggling for depth as it is. Malcom first season has similarities to Dembele's. Struggling to settle, injuries, coach not fully trusting them. I hope he gets the chance to turn the page. I don't trust Valverde with him unfortunately.

Let us see the Copa lineup tonight, if Malcom doesn't feature then he is as good as gone.

soul24rage

We are struggling for depth as it is. Malcom first season has similarities to Dembele's. Struggling to settle, injuries, coach not fully trusting them. I hope he gets the chance to turn the page. I don't trust Valverde with him unfortunately.

Let us see the Copa lineup tonight, if Malcom doesn't feature then he is as good as gone.

Malcom isn't in the squad mate so he is as good as gone if EV stays for next season.

Porque

Malcom isn't in the squad mate so he is as good as gone if EV stays for next season.

Did not realise that. Thanks for that. Even Aleix Vidal got more opportunities than Malcom here.

The day Malcom scored against Inter and Valverde had that face, you knew Malcom would never stand a chance.

wisconsincule

Feel bad for Malcom but Valvwrde has been very forward. Malcom is behind Coutinho and Dembele. Loan him for a year and a half until we have a new manager and bring him back. If we crash out in the champions league Valverde should not be allowed to stay.

xXKonan

According to MD, Malcom isn't thinking of leaving this January and his entourage denied that Valverde told him to look for another team.

Arizona Scott

It is entirely possible he isnt barca quality, now or in the future. But he is young and been with the team a short while so i would say the future isnt clear and patience is required. But i have seen more flashes and impact of dembele and couts, so as of now i see no problem with him on the pine if the match is in question. Stakes here on out are too high, and there are 5 better players in 3 positions, possibly 6 if a cf is acquired. Barring fitness i dont imagine we will see him this season unless we have the league won or up a cup tie by 4 goals.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Rac1 says Valverde told Malcom to leave because he won't get any more Opportunites and the Club told Valverde that Malcom is a good option to have but Valverde told them he won't play him and now the club will look at offers.

But but Barto won't let Valverde rest the seniors :lol: [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION]

Kul_z

It definitely is, but he's never going to get to play as long as Messi is the right forward, so what do we do?

Take messi or suarez off in the 60' minute to get some fucking rest and play malcom when the match is already 'secured', but only god knows what in valverde's mind secured means.

Home of Barca Fans