Malcom

Devils

[tw]1027974304942551040[/tw]

Unbelievable skill and technique.

Sending the most promising La Masia defender back to the farmhouse.

FFS it's over.

JamDav1982

Pique doesnt quite trust Malcolms right foot and thought hes getting a ball clean off the face.

Messi cool as a cucumber knows the score.

Pepe Silvia

Irrelevant to me at this point how he got here, just glad that we got what we needed. Some competition for Dembele and a bright young, dribbling winger who is comfortable in front of goal.

xXKonan

I remember reading an article a while back on his rise and how he said he's trying hard to improve his right foot.

Doesn't seem all that bad in that instance.

khaled_a_d

Just watched the Milan game, had to say I like what Malcom brings as LW, sure RW is his natural position but at LW he makes a lot of cuts to try to recieve the ball in 1 vs 1 situation against the GK. and he is good at that. In our system that will be very valuable specially with Messi playing

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Right now reports claim Munir will start alongside Dembele and Messi vs Sevilla, but would like to see Malcom instead of Munir as Messi will play centrally anyway.

Munir and Paco aren't bad, but they don't have the prototypical body of a striker nor the pace and other attributes to make up for their lack of physicality. I'm not sure if it's really worth keeping any of them tbh.

jairzinho

Right now reports claim Munir will start alongside Dembele and Messi vs Sevilla, but would like to see Malcom instead of Munir as Messi will play centrally anyway.

Munir and Paco aren't bad, but they don't have the prototypical body of a striker nor the pace and other attributes to make up for their lack of physicality. I'm not sure if it's really worth keeping any of them tbh.

I hope Munir proves me wrong, but right now i don't think he's a good enough striker to be in this team let alone the starting 11.

God Serena

Why do they give Munir so many chances? What do they see in him

He's been on loan for years, I'm not sure what you're talking about. He played well enough for pre-season and judging by the training videos he's doing quite well there, too. Certainly miles ahead of Paco at any rate.

khaled_a_d

He's been on loan for years, I'm not sure what you're talking about. He played well enough for pre-season and judging by the training videos he's doing quite well there, too. Certainly miles ahead of Paco at any rate.

What? the guy just killed almost every attack he was inviolved in with his "Asensio wannabe" attitude

Home of Barca Fans