Malcom

raskolnikov

He will get his chance, but it is really frustrating that he and Vidal haven't even got sh*tcan minutes yet.
Valverde being a pussy is what causing all this. He is so scared to lose that he burns the same 11 out by march, neglecting la masia and pissing off many players.
We really need a new coach.

omidferoz

looks like arsenal and tottenham are after him. Hope we keep him, he is such a good player. Fucking Valverde just wont give him a chance.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Not part of the squad again. I see Valverde is still experimenting with him and trying to see what his best position is.:coffee:

Much2soon

I’m guessing this means Dembele won’t be in the starting XI neither. Seems to be a common theme that Malcolm is in the squad when Dembele’s on the bench.

omidferoz

waste of a talent and money. What the fuck was the purpose of buying him and making a bad relationship with Roma if we dont even fucking use him. I dont get this fucking board and this fucking moron of a coach. Atleast give him a couple of minutes to prove himself.

clemente

Seeing this shit gets me so mad every time... And we will play this pathetic 4-4-2 and probably will lose anyway, hate this season so much already.

Cule4life

The Culest
Valverde fanboys please tell us how Valverde is the best at squad management by excluding Malcom from the squad again. Those of us not blessed with heightened mental gymnastics capabilities like you tend to struggle to comprehend Valverde's genius.

EdmondDantes

If Dembele is on the bench. There's no need for Malcom.

Even if Coutinho, who has been playing many games and needs a rest, is on the bench instead of Dembele, there's no need for Malcom.

It's harsh, but from a coach's point of view, it's only logic. Hence he doesn't play since we momentarily have a surplus there and those two are better.

Rafinha makes the squad as a midfielder with the bonus he can do a job as a winger.

I wanted that 40 mil spent on Rodrygo who I think will be Neymar 2.0 only without his off-the-field antics. Too late now...

Home of Barca Fans