Malcom

Adversus

Arsenal have no money and are only interested in a loan and Everton certainly aren't paying 60m so I expect this one to go down to the wire.

clemente

Would have been a bomb ass player in Roma, maybe a successful first season there and already a superstar of Serie A, feel bad for him.

He was absolute terrific against Real Madrid and destroyed Marcelo. Let him play on RW and give him not a defensive coach like Valverde and he will play incredible.

PhilS

With Barca, Malcom has not been as good as several of the forwards who failed to make it with the team in recent years. He was particularly mediocre during most of his starts, which tended to be against weaker clubs, when he flat failed to produce the needed goals. He did show flashes, even had at least two good games, but rare flashese are just not enough to justify wearing this jersey. Now, in the imaginations of many posters on this site, despite the evidence, he is one of the best prospects in the world. I hope Barca can find a buyer who agrees. He does have a very nice smile, I'm sure he is a fine young man, he just needs to play for a lessor club. If he stays, the pecking order at forward this season will be:
Messi

Greizmann Suarez
Dembele
Coutinho
Roberto
Vidal
Malcom

He will get playing time in Copa Cataluna, possibly first round Copa del Rey. Even though he failed to do anything last year in Copa del Rey.

Raketa10

What do we need him for?! He is now FIFTH and if we sign Neymar he will SIXTH choice in attack. Just sell him to the highest bidder and try to recuperate what we spent last summer.

Messi983

According to Tuttosport Napoli is considering Malcom if they won't get James but if they don't want to pay 40M for James I don't think they would offer as much for Malcom either.

EdmondDantes

Valverde played him as a left wing-back last season. He has no clue nor does he care for Malcom one bit.

If I were him, I'd be running as far away from Valverde as possible. He's already wasted 1 year here, he can't afford another.

Tekkers

it was a decent performance, nothing too crazy. has to work on his shooting though. his lack of power or finesse leaves a lot to be desired

Home of Barca Fans