Malcom

Joan

Not one-dimensional imo. At least haven't seen that (yet). Most of his balls are dangerous, some nice crosses I recall. Not only that he works hard, but also cuts in the box well. Will be massive, I imagine.

Some off touches but that should improve with time and better understanding of teammates' moves and passes.

Not one-dimensional imo. At least haven't seen that (yet). Most of his balls are dangerous, some nice crosses I recall. Not only that he works hard, but also cuts in the box well. Will be massive, I imagine.

Some off touches but that should improve with time and better understanding of teammates' moves and passes.

Definitely more dangerous than Dembele, overall.

jairzinho

Some of you need to relax. He's done well so far and isn't one dimensional at all. He's adjusted well to being played out of his natural position. IMO, if a player is new, let him settle in and then look to see what else he can offer.

BusiTheKing

If he's one-dimensional (which I don't think he is), it's not to a fault. We could definitely use someone who just goes for it when the opportunity for him to use his skillset is there. Perfecting simple but effective moves and executing them wholeheartedly on impulse could bring a new dimension to our weaponry.

Cristiano basically plays without second thought and look where it gets him.

Catta

I hope we draw Roma again the CL this season, more than anybody else. The players will surely be motivated enough to humiliate them.

vlad

I hope we draw Roma again the CL this season, more than anybody else. The players will surely be motivated enough to humiliate them.

They went out vs atletico twice and they looked far from motivated in second match

Its beyond me how barca fan would feel satisfaction in trashing average club like roma, barca 2 players cost like whole roma squad

clemente

They went out vs atletico twice and they looked far from motivated in second match

Its beyond me how barca fan would feel satisfaction in trashing average club like roma, barca 2 players cost like whole roma squad

If Roma are average what are we then?

Barcilliant

I hope we have a tough group stage. We can be focused from the beginning and see how we match up against better sides.

vlad

If Roma are average what are we then?

Roma is average in CL, win against barca doesnt change that fact, barca was so shit and letargic that roma didnt need to play great, they outrunned and bullied barca players, thats enough these day to beat them

Home of Barca Fans