Malcom

Obiaseti

I feel like that is his default expression. By the time his tenure ends all the fans and players will be sporting the same look.

Malcolm Messi Dembele is definitely worth a shot. 4-3-3 or even a diamond would be worth exploring with Semedo.

Flavius

Our Failverde knows one tactic and he will stick with that. I don't think he learned anything from Roma...we we.re so predictable back then, exactly this form that we are in now. Let's hope he does a surprise...

This 3 front you guys talked would be nice, bun not sure it will happen.

Messi983

Pretty sure Messi wants to play off a number 9 who can tie up defenders for him. If Messi demands this, we cant do anything about it.

Yep. Surprised people still think Messi wants to play as false 9. I would also argue he can't play false 9 anymore, at least not as effective as he did.

henias

Yep. Surprised people still think Messi wants to play as false 9. I would also argue he can't play false 9 anymore, at least not as effective as he did.

Suarez played as a LF last season and does it pretty well. Playing a false 9 doesnt mean you have to exclude a striker. On paper he is a RW, but he still plays a free role anyway. So I dont see why he would have trouble playing a false 9.

Regarding Malcom-Messi-Dembele, it can work just like how Coutinho-Messi-Dembele looked promising as well. It is extremely fluid and could provide Messi with options and intensity, rather than having an extremely static central striker. You can have a box-to-box like Vidal to put an extra man in front and it would work just fine. If you have someone like Raktic then forget about it.

Not sure how being a false 9 in Barcelona is not effective unless you have anything to back that up.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Suarez played as a LF last season and does it pretty well. Playing a false 9 doesnt mean you have to exclude a striker. On paper he is a RW, but he still plays a free role anyway. So I dont see why he would have trouble playing a false 9.

Regarding Malcom-Messi-Dembele, it can work just like how Coutinho-Messi-Dembele looked promising as well. It is extremely fluid and could provide Messi with options and intensity, rather than having an extremely static central striker. You can have a box-to-box like Vidal to put an extra man in front and it would work just fine. If you have someone like Raktic then forget about it.

Not sure how being a false 9 in Barcelona is not effective unless you have anything to back that up.

How do you fit in a striker with Malcom and Dembele with Messi. Unless you're going the YOLO 424 formation

Devils

Best player in the Clasico and yet hasn't seen a single minute since then.

Our manager a fucking sack of garbage, dawg.

Home of Barca Fans