User Tag List

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 1,276 to 1,284 of 1284

Thread: 14 - Malcom

  1. #1276
    Senior Member
    vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,724
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I hope we draw Roma again the CL this season, more than anybody else. The players will surely be motivated enough to humiliate them.
    They went out vs atletico twice and they looked far from motivated in second match


    Its beyond me how barca fan would feel satisfaction in trashing average club like roma, barca 2 players cost like whole roma squad

  2. #1277
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    They went out vs atletico twice and they looked far from motivated in second match


    Its beyond me how barca fan would feel satisfaction in trashing average club like roma, barca 2 players cost like whole roma squad
    If Roma are average what are we then?

  3. #1278
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,767
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    They went out vs atletico twice and they looked far from motivated in second match


    Its beyond me how barca fan would feel satisfaction in trashing average club like roma, barca 2 players cost like whole roma squad
    I hope we have a tough group stage. We can be focused from the beginning and see how we match up against better sides.

  4. #1279
    Senior Member
    vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,724
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    If Roma are average what are we then?
    Roma is average in CL, win against barca doesnt change that fact, barca was so shit and letargic that roma didnt need to play great, they outrunned and bullied barca players, thats enough these day to beat them

  5. #1280
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    657
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    If Roma are average what are we then?
    we have been bad in the CL the last 5 years except 2015.

  6. #1281
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Roma is average in CL, win against barca doesnt change that fact, barca was so shit and letargic that roma didnt need to play great, they outrunned and bullied barca players, thats enough these day to beat them
    What does this "In CL" even mean? The ones that have better squads usually go further, Roma had players like Dzeko, Florenzi, Alisson who would probably be starters here, they are average to those who know nothing about them.

  7. #1282
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    2,513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    What does this "In CL" even mean? The ones that have better squads usually go further, Roma had players like Dzeko, Florenzi, Alisson who would probably be starters here, they are average to those who know nothing about them.
    C'mon.. They are not that great. Italy in general is still weak other than Juventus.

  8. #1283
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    C'mon.. They are not that great. Italy in general is still weak other than Juventus.
    They aren't great but their starting 11 can keep up with the greats.

  9. #1284
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roma isn't bad, a top 15ish starting 11, but no, they should never have been able to win a 2 legged tie. In fact Roma never should have stood a chance with the scoreline of 3-0 at one point in leg 1. It took a shit Barca to let them back in the tie, let alone bad enough for a complete collapse.

    Barca losing 3-0 to them, just like the 3-0 and 4-0 results the year before (Juv, PSG)--is 80% down to Barca not being able to muster a quality performance by their own standards and 20% about that opponents playing hard and well.