Malcom

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, shit like this along with the Coutinho benching and Dembele being in and out of the team(and the club's own press constantly attacking him) doesn't really convince guys like de Jong, de Ligt, Ndombele and others that Barca is the best place for a player like them these days.

Soon enough you'll hear players talk about the "Malcom experience" when Barca are fighting with other clubs to sign a player.

Last edited:

DonAK

People were joking when they said Valverde's reaction when Malcom scored in the CL was like he was disgusted, but it looks that way now :lol:

Devils

This is a disgrace.

-Zidane managed to use CR, Bale, Benzema, Morata, Isco, Vasquez and Asensio in attack during his peak time at Madrid.
-Pep uses Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Aguero, KDB, Mahrez
-Klopp uses Salah, Mane, Firmino, Shaqiri, Sturridge and Origi

Using 6-7 attacking players is not out of the norm these days at all.

This moron can't even use Dembele, Suarez, Messi, Coutinho and Malcom effectively.

Rubbish.

Last edited:

DonAK

And the club will give him an extension because we'll win the league, which should be the bare minimum looking at how Real Madrid have fallen off and how Atletico are at their worst in the Simeone-era.

xXKonan

Watch us bin Malcom and Denis and in the last week of the transfer window, you will have rumors saying "Valverde is gleefully asking for another winger" in the process.

DonAK

Watch us bin Malcom and Denis and in the last week of the transfer window, you will have rumors saying "Valverde is gleefully asking for another winger" in the process.

I wonder if Valverde is going to put him coming back again for the next season on the line for Willian :valverde:

Smart negotiation tactic if you're dealing with the cucks in our board and management.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
When you saw the bullshit artist pull off his weasel move from miles away. :coffee:

vdBbCyp.png

xXKonan

I mean it was hilarious seeing the reports of him claiming he didn't ask for another winger after Malcom was signed.

If he didn't want another winger, we wouldn't have been chasing Willian in the first place.

serghei

I mean it was hilarious seeing the reports of him claiming he didn't ask for another winger after Malcom was signed.

If he didn't want another winger, we wouldn't have been chasing Willian in the first place.

Lol, that Willian story was something else. He can't even use Coutinho properly and he wanted Willian, who poses the same tactical issues as Coutinho, is older, and not as good. Valverde is pretty clueless for a big club. Way out of his league.

Valverde is good at dealing with basic things. Once you ask him to pursue multiple objective at the same time (like winning titles, playing good football, promoting youth, developing young players, properly give rest to the older players) he's lost. He's just not good enough to deliver in multiples areas. He always feels he needs to make sacrifices in one area to bring good results in another. Doesn't have the guts and the skills to go at it any other way.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

I don't even bother to write pages up and pages down of how messed up the case of Malcom is and how it perfectly exemplifies the problems of our board and manager but I suddenly feel the need to repeat myself by once again stating that the board and Valverde should go fuck themselves.

It is simply scandalous.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Harsh but I'd let him leave as early as now. He's not striking me as a Barca player. He looked a talent at Bordeaux but our level is simply the highest there is. No shame in that.

Home of Barca Fans