Malcom

raedkuwait

Hhhhh u guys are some thing else u want the guy to perform wow in a fucking meaningless game, when u have made set it out for all the games that mattered hhhh just fuck off.

Just like Dembele, Malcom is not they type of player we need. Sanchez is another example that comes to mind
We need players with good technique
Players like Firminho
I told you guys from the beginning after watching highlights that makcom didn't look like a technical player to me.
I don't blame him but the board has been a disaster with many signings

Raketa10

Just like Dembele, Malcom is not they type of player we need. Sanchez is another example that comes to mind
We need players with good technique
Players like Firminho
I told you guys from the beginning after watching highlights that makcom didn't look like a technical player to me.
I don't blame him but the board has been a disaster with many signings

Dembele is way better than this guy. He has speed, can play with both legs, can shoot the ball and he definitely brings something different to our attack while I don't have a f... clue what Malcom strengths are. I would honestly like if someone could explain to me what are the things he excels at? He is not fast, he doesn't use his right leg at all, his dribbling is horrible, he struggles with passing and he isn't a scorer. What the hell am I missing about this guy?

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Dembele is way better than this guy. He has speed, can play with both legs, can shoot the ball and he definitely brings something different to our attack while I don't have a f... clue what Malcom strengths are. I would honestly like if someone could explain to me what are the things he excels at? He is not fast, he doesn't use his right leg at all, his dribbling is horrible, he struggles with passing and he isn't a scorer. What the hell am I missing about this guy?

I have said that he is not fast from the start.
People here said that it is not true.
Ok, he is faster than our turtles, but his pace is average for a winger or a 22 years old attacker.

He is:
1. not fast
2. an average dribbler for Barca's level
3. he is not the strongest guy and is easily bullied in a box when he is trying to get into a position
4. an average finisher

EV has done a lot of things wrong, but it seems that his estimation of Malcom was good.
Some people say that he is a perfect sub player.
I personally don't have too high hopes when he is entering on a field in the 70th minute and we are losing 0:1 or similar.

Some will say: but he scored goals against Real and Inter, so he must be a good player.
Even Munir scored 5 league goals, Deulofeu scored 4, Paco scored 10 La liga goals for us.
Does that make them good enough to stay here? No.

The same is with Malcom, of course that he will play good here and there and score a goal here and there.
He is not a bad player. He is in Brasilian NT team.
But he is not nowhere near Barca's level.

Some will also say: how can you judge him, he hasn't even played at all?
Malcom played almost 1000 minutes this season.

Anyway, I have already posted an interesting "coincidence".
Whenever Malcom plays as a starter, we aren't winning, regardless of an opponent:

CDR:
Leonesa 1:0
Leonesa 4:1
Levante 1:2
Sevilla 0:2
Real 1:1

La Liga:
Betis 3:4
Villareal 4:4
Huesca 0:0
Celta 0:2
Getafe 2:0
Eibar 2:2

If we remove matches with Cultural Leonesa, who plays in Segunda B, that means:
Malcom played 9 times as a starter against La Liga teams.
Those matches ended:
1 win (Getafe 2:0)
4 draws (Real, Villareal, Huesca, Eibar)
4 defeats (Levante, Sevilla, Betis, Celta)

So, for people who say:
1. EV should go.
= true, but even average players like Malcom have to go
2. or, for those who say: Raki, Busi, Suarez need to go, we need to rebuild.
= true. We need to rebuild. But surely not with players like Malcom, Denis, Gomes, Paco, Deulofeu and similar.

EV needs to go.
Old drained players need to go.
Not good enough youngsters need to go also. To West Ham, Crystal Palace or Southampton.

Last edited:

Calidad

The guy made a name for himself playing RWF. So naturally Valverde plays him on the left.

If Griezmann comes in next season (which I believe will be a mistake) and Valverde continues with Suarez, then we’ll see an equally ineffectual Griezmann playing out of position.

I don’t think Malcom is a world beater and never will be, but for christ’s sake why can’t Valverde play people in their correct positions? Today he had Roberto and Malcom out of position. If you have to play Roberto in the front line why not play him on the left? So instead of two players out of position, you have one...

Literally no one in the team is playing well apart from Messi...what does that say about the coaching?

Maxim4

I have said that he is not fast from the start.
People here said that it is not true.
Ok, he is faster than our turtles, but his pace is average for a winger or a 22 years old attacker.

He is:
1. not fast
2. an average dribbler for Barca's level
3. he is not the strongest guy and is easily bullied in a box when he is trying to get into a position
4. an average finisher

EV has done a lot of things wrong, but it seems that his estimation of Malcom was good.
Some people say that he is a perfect sub player.
I personally don't have too high hopes when he is entering on a field in the 70th minute and we are losing 0:1 or similar.

Some will say: but he scored goals against Real and Inter, so he must be a good player.
Even Munir scored 5 league goals, Deulofeu scored 4, Paco scored 10 La liga goals for us.
Does that make them good enough to stay here? No.

The same is with Malcom, of course that he will play good here and there and score a goal here and there.
He is not a bad player. He is in Brasilian NT team.
But he is not nowhere near Barca's level.

Some will also say: how can you judge him, he hasn't even played at all?
Malcom played almost 1000 minutes this season.

Anyway, I have already posted an interesting "coincidence".
Whenever Malcom plays as a starter, we aren't winning, regardless of an opponent:

CDR:
Leonesa 1:0
Leonesa 4:1
Levante 1:2
Sevilla 0:2
Real 1:1

La Liga:
Betis 3:4
Villareal 4:4
Huesca 0:0
Celta 0:2
Getafe 2:0
Eibar 2:2

If we remove matches with Cultural Leonesa, who plays in Segunda B, that means:
Malcom played 9 times as a starter against La Liga teams.
Those matches ended:
1 win (Getafe 2:0)
4 draws (Real, Villareal, Huesca, Eibar)
4 defeats (Levante, Sevilla, Betis, Celta)

So, for people who say:
1. EV should go.
= true, but even average players like Malcom have to go
2. or, for those who say: Raki, Busi, Suarez need to go, we need to rebuild.
= true. We need to rebuild. But surely not with players like Malcom, Denis, Gomes, Paco, Deulofeu and similar.

EV needs to go.
Old drained players need to go.
Not good enough youngsters need to go also. To West Ham, Crystal Palace or Southampton.

Continue to laugh at Malcom, Riqui Puig, Alena, Semedo, Arthur and Dembele, young players who can make the future.
Meanwhile, the genius Ernesto will install a retirement home filled with mediocre and finished players and you will be happy.
😀😀😀

DAMNit

Valverde is destroying everyone's creativity and footballing intelligence. This man is a walking disaster!
Malcom is an absolute shadow of what he used to be. TF?!

Home of Barca Fans