Malcom

underoath

Banned
man, are you serious?
why do you write this long page, it's to do what. we are not science po here.
just do a simple and effective summary.
I can not even read, too many repetitions.

To summarize it, Barca fans overrating Dembele, Semedo, Arthur, Malcolm etc etc while blaming all to Valverde if they're playing below expectation. SELL :lol:

underoath

Banned
Valgreen views the game in a very limited way. Would Valgreen play a young Busquets over a Yaya Toure back in the day?
Probably not. He's too skinny and frail. Yeah he plays him now because he is an established player. But no not back then.

Does he play a Mascherano at cb?. Probably not. He's too short to play at the back. Won't work. Too risky.
What does Pep do with a Masch?. Wins a treble with him at the back. Lucho wins a treble with him at the back.

I'm not trying to make Pep out to be some God. But to describe the way Valgreen would see the game.
He is in a small box and rarely comes out that box. So he rarely takes a risk, or does something innovative with a formation or a young player.

So it's not a surprise that a young player, whoever that is would probably not flourish under him compared to another coach.
Whether it is back then or now. He would never take a risk with a young Busquets back then or any similiar player.

What risk Pep take after Barca? Joining a strong team likeBayern ? Having a shopping spree with Mancity?

jairzinho

To summarize it, Barca fans overrating Dembele, Semedo, Arthur, Malcolm etc etc while blaming all to Valverde if they're playing below expectation. SELL :lol:

I'm not saying you are totally wrong about these guys not being that great but you know what?

None of the guys started when we got butt fucked in Rome.

None of those guys started when we got gang banged in Anfleid.

As far as i see it Valgreen fans are looking for scapegoats to deflect the heat off a coach that has no clue what he's doing other than riding Mess's back.

Sorry to be so blunt but that's pretty much how i see it.

A gala eleven team full of superstars getting shitted on by guys like Origi and Shaqiri. But hey, lets blame the 4th attackers. They're not that good.

Last edited:

Maxim4

Valverde has done 2 years of work without much progress, always the same defects, always the same elements.
For example, he places Coutinho on the wing that is not his best position and does no work of training for a position more appropriate to his profile, the attacking midfielder.
He refuses to dislodge Rakitic who is the real incarnation of Valverdism, he is an excellent player, but he does not ensure the stability and the solidity of the collective of Barcelona.
He is the image of the Valverdism system.
when it comes to creating an offensive action, it fails because of its technical limitations.

Maxim4

In 2009-2010
he leaves Olympiakos at the end of the season and joins Villarreal. He was removed from office on January 31, 2010.

At the beginning of December 2012, he was recruited by Valencia and replaced Mauricio Pellegrino. Valencia who was in the middle of the standings before the arrival of Valverde.

However, Valencia can not eliminate PSG in the 1/8 round of the Champions League. Valencia finishes the season in 5th place.
On June 1, 2013, he resigned.

Potroh

You may summarize what BBZ tries to convey in his 'open letters to the janitor of the greenroom', but you as a Valverde supporter, seem to do nothing else but repeating your own personal sympathy, without any hint of reasoning.

Apart from the varying performances of the players - old and young included - anyone, I repeat: ANYONE with an average knowledge of this game can see that Valverde brought nothing else to this team, but his own mediocrity, lack of tactical knowledge, biased emotions towards certain players according to his agenda, and so on.

It's not only Laporte, Xavi to some extent, and dozens of experts worldwide saying, that under Valverde Barca started losing its well known and particular face, the game-play changed, the style vanished, etc. and these have nothing to do with the actual results. Sometimes good results can also come by the lack of qualities. Specially domestically.

So you being an EV supporter, throwing shit-balls from heaven to most of us here, simply tell us what are his merits, achievements, something that after Enrique left changed to something POSITIVE... Something that these Barca fans can see as very promising for the future.
I'm truly interested in your unbiased and pragmatic answer...

Adversus

I'm not saying you are totally wrong about these guys not being that great but you know what?

None of the guys started when we got butt fucked in Rome.

None of those guys started when we got gang banged in Anfleid.

As far as i see it Valgreen fans are looking for scapegoats to deflect the heat off a coach that has no clue what he's doing other than riding Mess's back.

Sorry to be so blunt but that's pretty much how i see it.

A gala eleven team full of superstars getting shitted on by guys like Origi and Shaqiri. But hey, lets blame the 4th attackers. They're not that good.

They didn't get shitted on by Liverpool's attackers. It was the workrate of their midfielders and for a team like Barca with established stars that have won everything and are getting older that's difficult to turn around without ripping everything up and the players have too much power to do that.

Cule4life

The Culest
Or maybe we are right.

Just like you lot were right about Valgreen and workhorses? :lol:

Have some shame/humbleness and admit you were wrong. If i were you, I wouldn't be on such a high horse, after being proven completely wrong about my core agenda, which i had been peddling for years

What risk Pep take after Barca? Joining a strong team like Bayern ? Having a shopping spree with Mancity?

Valgreen is not fit to lick the shoes of Pep. Stick to trolling in the Bob thread biraboyz

Last edited:

Andrew M

There should be a forum ban on quoting BBZ in full as the posts are just so huge :lol:

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] where do you find the time for these posts, bro? :cheers:

Tekkers

"...[Coutinho] will the be our 2nd best player by miles, behind Messi"

"...Cou will play as if he was born and developed here"

Donatello

Just like you lot were right about Valgreen and workhorses? :lol:

Have some shame/humbleness and admit you were wrong. If i were you, I wouldn't be on such a high horse, after being proven completely wrong about my core agenda, which i had been peddling for years

Valgreen is not fit to lick the shoes of Pep. Stick to trolling in the Bob thread biraboyz

What, BBZ and Biraboyz are same?

Although it does make sense considering BBZ can be an acronym for BiraBoyZ

Nice observation Cule4life.

And if you're wondering, here is "Biraboyz" profile. Although its banned,
http://www.barcaforum.com/member.php/21827-biraboyz

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Although it does make sense considering BBZ can be an acronym for BiraBoyZ

Hahahahaha OMG i'm dying here. :lol: No i meant underoath=biraboyz. But the connection you made. I'll never look at BBZ the same :lol:

But what if............you're right

tenor.gif

BBZ you've been busted :lol:

Last edited:

Donatello

Hahahahaha OMG i'm dying here. :lol: No i meant underoath=biraboyz. But the connection you made. I'll never look at BBZ the same :lol:

But what if............you're right

tenor.gif

BBZ you've been busted :lol:

I thought you were talking biraboyz=BBZ.

And Pardon me, It was just a guess.

I don't know whether my claim is accurate or not. Just connected the dots, and it made sense so I shared.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans