Malcom

Laplacian

Malcom actually knows how to move off the ball: gets into good positions and knows how to pull of opposition players off theirs. His control is good and he's capable of working in tight spaces. He should be used more but whatever.

Cule4life

The Culest
With Dembele being invisible, and Coutinho his usual shit self, one has to wonder, did Malcom f*ck Valverdes wife.

On that note there don't seem to be any pics of his wife Juncal Diez online. Malcom you dirty dirty dawg. Watcha did to her :pep:

booge

Malcom actually knows how to move off the ball: gets into good positions and knows how to pull of opposition players off theirs. His control is good and he's capable of working in tight spaces. He should be used more but whatever.

good enough to help win el clasicos. but you might be right. maybe his technical level in training not too good.

but in matches he has been doing very well. more threat to opp than coutinho.

Joan

Here's a picture of Ernesto's wife, Juncal Diez.

Ernesto-Valverde-wife-Juncal-Diez-.jpg

No wonder he has a thing for :rakitic:

edit: that's his... mother :lol: my bad

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

I'd like to get a long look at Malcom the rest of the season and feel he should have gotten more appearances, but nor will be torn about about it if we sell this summer for a small profit. Keep or sell, I am personally mostly ambivalent--I don't think he is the Dembele or Neymar or Griezmann kind of talent that will largely impact Barca's short term or long term outlook.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'd like to get a long look at Malcom the rest of the season and feel he should have gotten more appearances, but nor will be torn about about it if we sell this summer for a small profit. Keep or sell, I am personally mostly ambivalent--I don't think he is the Dembele or Neymar or Griezmann kind of talent that will largely impact Barca's short term or long term outlook.

Not under Valverde

Messi983

Good. I don't get why people like him that much, he's nothing special except he's young and fast. I would sell him for 40M+.

MTL_Barca

Good. I don't get why people like him that much, he's nothing special except he's young and fast. I would sell him for 40M+.

"Young and fast" isn't very common in our squad, so you got the reason right there :D

Wouldn't be against selling him if he wants to leave. He is a talented guy but doesn't have starter quality so we should always be able to find a replacement for that role. I like him and think he could help us but staying here just to rot on the bench doesn't help him and it doesn't help us so maybe it's best to sell him especially if Coutinho stays.

Idk who to replace him with tho, another young winger would probably suffer the same treatment just because Coutinho is a 160M player and since Dembele can play both sides it'll always be Coutinho getting into the lineup first if either Messi or Dembele are out. Maybe Valverde would use another player more than Malcom but it would always be hard since Ernie usually sticks to his formation, starters and subs. If we just replace him with a CF we are back to only having one true winger in the whole squad though, meaning if Dembele is out we have no sub for our wings and no speed in attack at all.

Alik

He has been the perfect squad player whenever he has been given a chance. Why would you sell him? Who would you replace him with?

We should sell Coutinho before Malcom.

edit: To be clear, selling Malcom would weaken the squad.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans