Malcom

D10S_JC

The upcoming fixture is tough. He'll only get minutes in CdR even though Messi is injuried.

Last edited:

Porque

This is why he try and get all your squad acclimatised and settled in as quick as possible. Messi is down unexpectedly and Dembele is out of form.

I fully expect for Valverde to go for Roberto infront of Semedo on the right however.

Raki13

If he is not played while Messi is out he should ask for a transfer. Ridiculous this guy not getting a chance when you see how bad Dembele is.

EdmondDantes

He will get minutes now. Hopefully he's more tactically aware and better in possession than Dembele has been of late. We can't afford two youngsters - and zombie Rakitic - giving the ball away like that.

ronniecro

i feel sorry for him,he knows if he plays in coming weeks it will only be because of leo's injury,valverde must be fuming now

RIZALDINHO

he should be playing because he is a good player, he is better than munir who valverde keeps playing instead of malcom, . munir is not good enough to play for us.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What happened to this guy?

485ccfb9-bec7-4024-8b26-d7b48aedd103

jairzinho

Malcolm is probably wondering why he even came here in the first place. De jong and De Ligt might think twice about coming here too. If you're a young player, the first thing you might need to ask your agent is if both the club and the coach want you, because if it's just the club and not the coach, like Malcolm, you might be in some trouble, potentially. You don't buy a player and then put him in the stands, what type of business is that?

Barcilliant

Malcolm is probably wondering why he even came here in the first place. De jong and De Ligt might think twice about coming here too. If you're a young player, the first thing you might need to ask your agent is if both the club and the coach want you, because if it's just the club and not the coach, like Malcolm, you might be in some trouble, potentially. You don't buy a player and then put him in the stands, what type of business is that?

This is the problem. If we left it to Valverde he would only sign 30 year old +players. 😂 Wanted Willian for 80+Million!
This man is not the right man for us ESPECIALLY at this crucial time.

I feel for Malcom. He's been screwed by Valverde.

Givenchy

if we keep EV we'll probably end up selling Dembele, Bob being a mainstay at RB, Malcom sold, De jong and De Ligt go to City while we end up with Rabiot, Willian/Perisic type. i can even see Gomes coming back from a failed loan and EV playing him again :lol:

SeloBarca

if we keep EV we'll probably end up selling Dembele, Bob being a mainstay at RB, Malcom sold, De jong and De Ligt go to City while we end up with Rabiot, Willian/Perisic type. i can even see Gomes coming back from a failed loan and EV playing him again :lol:

Dude, im trying to sleep here but your giving me nightmares!

Home of Barca Fans