Malcom

Cule4life

The Culest
Guys guys Valverde is motivating him to be his best self by giving him very less playtime. Look at how he performed against Madrid after barely any playtime.

source.gif

FCBfan22

We are drawing against Madrid and we need a goal.
Valverde: *Brings Malcom on in 85th minute*.
We draw at FT, Malcom doesn't score.
Valverde: *Doesn't play him again until the end of the season*

Arizona Scott

Fuck the Copa, play B players for that match.

Heck no, Classico in Copa is the most important single match on our schedule other than Lyon @ home. We can afford to tinker, and absolutely need to rest, in league. If Atleti (big if) is within 6 points when they come to Camp Nou we can also put in our A team to make sure worst case is a draw.

Hope and expect to see Malcom this weekend.

clemente

This is so disgusting the way he is treated... Deserves a lot of minutes not only for his performances but also you can tell he really wants to make it here and understands responsibility, can't say that about many in this team.

Cule4life

The Culest
Can't blame Ernie here. If Malcom was any good, he would have cost 160m and would have got ample playtime to prove himself.

Cule4life

The Culest
Some more gems from Barca reddit.

What I am considering is that EV is preparing Malcom to be a world class winger with Ousmane but it takes time getting used to the system. Personally that's my concept as to why he lacks minutes and we'll see him be more used in the next coming matches (at least on league). Only the future will tell

We really should trust valverde in these decisions, he isnt an idiot. We really dont know what goes on behind the scenes, maybe malcom didnt impress in the training matches thats why he was benched.

Didn't you get the memo? Everyone around here is a better manager than Valverde ever will be. If only he could field, once, just for once, a team with a starting 13 or 14 instead of the 11 and I might just forgive him.

It’s probably a contractual thing. There are a lot things behind the scenes we just won’t know.

Delusion level- Over 9000!!!!

Home of Barca Fans