Malcom

clemente

EV clapping hands probably, will have "I didn't want to rush him after the injury" excuse if asked in December why Malcom hasn't played yet.

George_Costanza

EV clapping hands probably, will have "I didn't want to rush him after the injury" excuse if asked in December why Malcom hasn't played yet.

The mind of a conservative play it safe manager:

August/September: Not playing youngsters cuz I want to make a Liga impact at the beginning, playing Huesca at home is like playing UCL final in Kiev.

October/December: Not playing youngsters cuz we have a difficult fixture ahead of us. Maybe just maybe some minutes in CDR round 32 if it's against 3rd division club and at home.

After the break: Not playing youngsters cuz Atletico and Real chasing us, and not taking any chance of losing in CDR KO's

March/May: Not playing youngsters cuz this is the most crucial time of the season, need to play experienced and defensive minded MFs to protect our defenders and our narrow lead. UCL KO's, are you kidding me playing Arthur or Malcom or Alena?

Richard.H

What the hell happened to this guy? Has he played any minutes? So we bought all these players just to have them on the bench?

Home of Barca Fans