Malcom

xXKonan

He was left out to appease Sevilla so they will stop complaining about our Non-EU situation.

They think the whole Coutinho thing is fishy as hell despite he actually getting his passport stuff done.

Raketa10

He was left out to appease Sevilla so they will stop complaining about our Non-EU situation.

They think the whole Coutinho thing is fishy as hell despite he actually getting his passport stuff done.

So he still didn’t get it? Because if he did who gives a fuck what they think. :D

Catta

If that is the reason, I hope we crush Sevilla with each of our non EU players scoring a goal.

xXKonan

According to Valverde, leaving him out was a personal decision of his.

By the tone of it Malcom has a lot of work to do. Makes me wonder if Valverde is sending the board a message in regards to Dembele that Malcom isn't easily going to replace Dembele if that's what any of them are thinking.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That's just petty, no reason not to have Malcom in the squad even if he wasn't to start. He's worked hard and is a positive player, could've certainly used him as a sub for Suarez in this game.

xXKonan

I really hope Valverde doesn't forget about him.

Would suck to see him rot in the stands or the bench because he has to keep Suarez happy regardless how poor he's playing. I feel both him and Dembele can play together on the field.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
According to Valverde, leaving him out was a personal decision of his.

By the tone of it Malcom has a lot of work to do. Makes me wonder if Valverde is sending the board a message in regards to Dembele that Malcom isn't easily going to replace Dembele if that's what any of them are thinking.

The stupid Fraudverde hasn't got the personality to give a clever answer to the media or bench good-for-nothing players like Suarez-Pique but shows his attitude against the newbies! What an ass!!

It was Semedo last season and guess it's gonna be another newbie this time around

Porque

Valverde wanted to give pre-season minutes to the new arrivals. It is clear that he has a lack of pre-season gametime with the World Cup lads.

Malcom played enough on the US tour and done well enough.

Nothing to see here. Not yet anyways.

mesiesta

Such a weird player. Yes, he scored, but personally I don't like players with this style of play (run + blind pass or blind shot). Not a starting material, but can be good backup maybe.

Donatello

Such a weird player. Yes, he scored, but personally I don't like players with this style of play (run + blind pass or blind shot). Not a starting material, but can be good backup maybe.

Yeah, he looks very one dimensional to me aswell. Nowhere near Dembele when it comes to talent.

But, him not being a starting material so too early to judge.

And BTW with his skillset, can we make him an Aguero like player, and replace Suarez?

Home of Barca Fans