Malcom

xXKonan

Not sure he will start now that I think about it.

He's only had a couple of training sessions with the team and I don't think Valverde is straight away start him.

Joan

Yeah, I hope so! I'm going to get up at 5 in the bloody morning on my holidays to get a glimpse of him.

Me too! Same here, exactly the same. By the way, speaking of holidays, went out for a dinner and bumped into Domagoj Vida 2 days ago.

xXKonan

[tw]1023217540149993472[/tw]

I seen people re-tweeting this claiming Valverde said during the press conference that he didn't ask for Malcom etc. This is fake, Valverde never said anything like this yesterday.

jairzinho

Think it might be too soon for him to play tonight. He's only had one practice session so far. But i'd still like to see him play and Arthur aswell.

xXKonan

Apparently it was true that Valverde said that Malcom wasn't requested by him. Just wasn't on any of the transcripts that was posted after his press conference.

If he's mad that we were sensible enough not to blow fucking 70 million euros on Willian then sorry tough shit. Perhaps one of the more sensible moves that we have done is deciding it's not worth paying over the odds Chelsea wanted for him.

Apparently it was true that Valverde said that Malcom wasn't requested by him. Just wasn't on any of the transcripts that was posted after his press conference.

If he's mad that we were sensible enough not to blow fucking 70 million euros on Willian then sorry tough shit. Perhaps one of the more sensible moves that we have done is deciding it's not worth paying over the odds Chelsea wanted for him.

they are making it seem like Valverde said " No, I did not want Malcom" instead of " the board has been following him for a while and they believed he would be good for the team"
He was just pointing out that Barca has been following Malcom even before he started coaching Barca.
I couldn't believe the title of the article making it sound like Valverde was upset or something.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah the way I see it Barca had scout reports on him for some time, I mean we are a big club we must be keeping track on lot of players. Willian was our first choice and when it looked impossible to get him we hijacked the Malcom deal. Valverde won't stay here for 10 years. Malcom might, valverde should complain less and play to our strengths. Starting to behave like Mou.

Home of Barca Fans