Malcom

Stoichkov1

There is no agenda . People should stop dickriding him too much , having a go at Ev even if someone Farts . That's way more of a 'Agenda' than what i posted . World class manager got owned by a Liverpool side in Cl . Nothing more to say .

Getting owned by Liverpool doesn't change the fact that he's a world class manager and probably the best in the world.

KingLeo10

There is no agenda . People should stop dickriding him too much , having a go at Ev even if someone Farts . That's way more of a 'Agenda' than what i posted . World class manager got owned by a Liverpool side in Cl . Nothing more to say .

EV deserves it for his turgid football, refusal to develop youth, and a general cowardice that is uncharacteristic and unbecoming of FC barcelona at the CL KO stage. we didn't even outplay chelsea....who were woeful themselves.

the liga was basically won in the first half of last season with our players been ultra committed and madrid being lethargic. in the second half of liga we were huffing and puffing for points.

Garrus

Let's just hope the fans tone down the expectations a bit, To allow malcom to develop without absurd amount of pressure.

I'm not taking anything away from him as a player, But malcom (Aged 21) scored 12 goals and assisted 7 in ligue 1 last season, Ousmane Dembele had almost identical stat at ligue 1, And he did it two years younger at the age of 19, In fact, At that time, Dembele was the youngest player in french league history to reach 10+ goals.

It's hard to explain how monumental of a jump for an attacker to go from ligue 1 to la liga, From farmers to one of the most organized teams in europe, Dembele spent a whole season in bundesliga (A step up from ligue 1), And still struggled in la liga, Malcom will have even a bigger challenge.

So, At least, For his first season in here, My expectations are low, Yet a big advantage malcom has, Is he doesn't have an absurd price tag placed over his shoulder, Something Dembele was unfortunately burdened with.

RMU ReBorn

EV deserves it for his turgid football, refusal to develop youth, and a general cowardice that is uncharacteristic and unbecoming of FC barcelona at the CL KO stage. we didn't even outplay chelsea....who were woeful themselves.

the liga was basically won in the first half of last season with our players been ultra committed and madrid being lethargic. in the second half of liga we were huffing and puffing for points.
La liga won by our players , Roma debacle because of Ev being a coward . Ahaaaaa ha ha . That Agenda . Go on :lol:

God Serena

Some roma fans waited for malcom at the airport. I think theybhave the right to be salty

I'm not saying otherwise. I love it.

Cry, cry, and cry some more. We were the laughing stock of the world for losing Neymar the way we did so I feel no sympathy.

JamDav1982

Decent video of Monchi explaining what happened but not sure how ti out it up on here.

Roma knew Barca as well as other clubs had been interested in him for days befor they reached and agreement. It is what forced them to speed it up.

RMU ReBorn

Getting owned by Liverpool doesn't change the fact that he's a world class manager and probably the best in the world.
No he isn't the best in the world . Simmeone is currently the manager in the world . Anyway that's an another topic to debate on . If Pep can be called 'world class' despite losing to a inferior Liverpool side , Ev should be judged only after this season . Calling him a coward , fraud etc for losing to Roma is nothing more than glory hunting and being spoilt by La Masia's greatest generation of talents

RMU ReBorn

so you think the way EV set us up in rome had nothing to do with the CL exit?
So do you think Ev didn't had any role in our 42 match unbeaten run , ending anoeta curse , beating Chelsea fair and square , winning domestic double by beating both Madrid clubs in La liga . Oh you are contradicting yourself mate

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We signed young players, can everyone just be content for a while without shitting on Valverde?

Ken_rosseneri

How GOOD is Malcom? like really, has anyone seen him play? i'm not talking about youtube highlights.. i'm talking about an actual game...

Home of Barca Fans